Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's mad because.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
This girl, that we will call A, has been friends of the family since we were 3/4 years old. Our Moms worked together at the preschool we both attended.

We got pregnant with our firsts together (not planned) and they were born 2 weeks apart. She expected me to watch her DD when she would bring her over. The last time we spoke to her was in May of 2015. She tried to drop her DD off with me, without asking if I minded babysitting, so she could go hang out with her boyfriend at the time. She attempted to leave twice and I stopped her. One of my neighbors called the cops after she started screaming at me and trying to hit me because "nobody will watch her daughter and she's tired of being a single Mom who has to do everything alone" and she was mad because I kept telling her no. I had just had my DD, I was learning to breastfeed, and on top of that her DD is an out of control nightmare. The cop who came out told her that if she didn't calm down he was going to call DSS (after I explained that she had tried to hit me). Her family blames me because I refused to babysit. She tried to apologize and I told her to stay away from me and my family.

She attempted to add me on Facebook. I declined. She works with my s/o so when I came to pick him up from work she started trying to talk to me. She announced that she is pregnant again. She got mad when I didn't congratulate her. I told her, again, that I don't want anything to do with her.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:55 PM
She dumps her DD off on anyone who will take her so she can spend countless hours on the internet talking to random guys on the internet. I got tired of being used as her personal babysitter and she gets mad and picks fights with people and then wonders why nobody wants to be around her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 6:03 PM
Does your SO talk to her? Wink,wink.
quinnhenrysmom1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 6:07 PM

wow

quinnhenrysmom1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:07 PM

maybe shes trying to line up a babysitter for the baby..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:25 PM

He can't stand her. The last time he said anything to her was when she was running her mouth to the people they work with (they can't stand her either) about what happened and he told her to shut the fuck up and stop dragging her personal drama into the workplace. He tries to stay away from her.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Does your SO talk to her? Wink,wink.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:26 PM

I know for a fact the babysitter won't be me! I don't have time to take care of her responsibilities so she can go out and sleep with the random guys she meets on the internet.

Quoting quinnhenrysmom1:

maybe shes trying to line up a babysitter for the baby..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)