Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm getting married next month

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
And i don't want to. We aren't telling anyone. It's going to be at our county's hall of records. I don't get along with my fiances family. My fiance and i argue a lot. Main problem is him smoking weed/wax all the time and going to friends instead of spending time with the kids. I love him, but hate this a lot. I'm not happy at all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tclaurend
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:17 AM
Then why would you get married?
janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:17 AM

if you are not happy why are you marry him? you are setting your self up for a lot of heartache.

thatgirlyouknow
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:19 AM
Then don't get married
honey80
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:19 AM
He needs a hobby, you need a brain
ejkdmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:20 AM
Last I checked, entering into marriage was voluntary.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:21 AM

Well, then DON'T.  No one is holding a gun to your head.  You can sue for child support whether you are married to him or not.  Get your shit together, get an education, and support your children.  Then when you are ready, you will able to attract someone EMPLOYED, who is NOT a drug user, because birds of a feather flock together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:21 AM
We have a kid together and breaking up means he'll get some type of custody

Quoting tclaurend: Then why would you get married?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:23 AM
Since he has a medical marijuana card, it's not drugs nor illegal for him to do. I never said I had no education or job

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Well, then DON'T.  No one is holding a gun to your head.  You can sue for child support whether you are married to him or not.  Get your shit together, get an education, and support your children.  Then when you are ready, you will able to attract someone EMPLOYED, who is NOT a drug user, because birds of a feather flock together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:39 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: Since he has a medical marijuana card, it's not drugs nor illegal for him to do. I never said I had no education or job
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Last I looked, WAX is not legal, nor is a medical treatment.  And since there is a PROBLEM with him smoking all the time, I seriously doubt he is doing it medicinally.  And *I* would not LOOK at anyone who spends all their time stoned with friends, much less marry him, no matter WHAT the "reason" he is stoned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:43 AM
Wax comes from weed, same thing and he uses it for his back and sleep problems.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Since he has a medical marijuana card, it's not drugs nor illegal for him to do. I never said I had no education or job

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Last I looked, WAX is not legal, nor is a medical treatment.  And since
there is a PROBLEM with him smoking all the time, I seriously doubt he
is doing it medicinally.  And *I* would not LOOK at anyone who spends
all their time stoned with friends, much less marry him, no matter WHAT
the "reason" he is stoned.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)