• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dream was so disturbing. ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Idk where this dream came from but ive been disturbed all day...

I had a dream I was involved in a foursome it was two women and two men and we were all having sex. One man told me to go down on the other woman. She was a light brown hispanic woman with medium length black hair . I started going down on her and because it was my first time I was really clumsy and didn't know what I was doing for the most part but I was going at her hungrily ...she began to cum and the men started cheering me on and said yeah drink it all and all of a sudden she squirted in my mouth ...it just gushed and it tasted like urine. It was hot and salty. I felt disgusted at the taste but she was so good looking I drank it anyway. Im pretty damn sure it was urine...

Why would I dream some shit like this...I need brain bleach because it's been on my mind all day and I swear I can damn near taste the urine in the back of my throat ....im not a lesbian why am I dreaming about eating another woman out? !
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ejkdmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes, you need to keep the inner thoughts inner.

I need that eye bleach meme again....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:58 AM
Did you see anything irl that would relate, a movie, a conversation?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:59 AM
Vomit. Gross.

I'm glad that I don't dream shit like that.
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:59 AM

Omg, I laughed and gagged.

I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamt that KY 7 year old ds died. Someone offered to bring him back to life but there were consequences.

That is when I woke up. I had tears streaming down my face.
iwilliams76
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:04 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:05 AM
Im sorry who is ky?

Quoting Elyce225:

I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamt that KY 7 year old ds died. Someone offered to bring him back to life but there were consequences.

Ashgambit
by Boomstick on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:16 AM
Those are the worst - dreaming that something has happened to your children. I went through post partem anxiety with DD1 which meant every night brought on a fresh hell of tormenting dreams about terrible things happening to her.

Quoting Elyce225:

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:23 AM

Stupid phone.

It's supposed to be my.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Im sorry who is ky?

Quoting Elyce225:

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:25 AM

That is awful.

Every night would make me crazy. I'm sorry you went through that.

Quoting Ashgambit: Those are the worst - dreaming that something has happened to your children. I went through post partem anxiety with DD1 which meant every night brought on a fresh hell of tormenting dreams about terrible things happening to her.

Quoting Elyce225:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Dreams are weird. When I was pregnant with my oldest I had a dream that the baby was born and I was carrying him around and eating layers off of him, he was like an onion baby with many layers. And i was eating him because I wanted him to be smaller. Finally after I ate all of him, I woke up.

It has been 16 years and it is still clear as day in my mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)