Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your man picks you up with his female friend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
in the car. You walk up to the car and she stays in the front seat. What's your next move?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maliksmama2
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Sit in the back? Who cares
young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:31 AM
I would just get in the back. Really it doesn't bother me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:32 AM
Get in the back seat? It wouldn't be a problem. But I don't have drama issues. I'd offer the front seat anyway.
sweetsmom_23
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:33 AM
I don't even know how to answer this question. It would depend on so many things. Why she was in the car or why he was picking me up.

It's a toss between just getting in the back seat or politely asking her to get back there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:33 AM
He wouldn't do that but if he did she'd be nice enough to move to the back. If she didn't he'd tell her to move to the back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:34 AM

DH doesn't really have female friends that would be riding around with him but hypothetically I would stand by the door and wait for her to move til she figured it out. We only have 1 car, a and I'm not sitting in the back of my own car for anyone, period.

702girly
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:37 AM

If it was my car, I'd either ask to drive or take the front seat. Otherwise, I'd just get in the back, no big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:40 AM
I'm really surprised by the laid back comments. With all the bitchiness on CM, I was sure threats of bodily harm would reign supreme. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:40 AM

If it was a short drive - get in the back and begin chatting to her. If it was a longer drive - I'd ask her to move into the back - but that's cause of car sickness; nothing else.

cybcm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:42 AM
Sit in the back? I really don't care. Maybe she gets motion sickness.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)