Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious :)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:28 AM
  • 11 Replies

I'm curious if anyone here has tried to do a reverse picture look up before. I figured out how to do them thanks to Facebook. I am an admin on a fandom page and there was something off about one of the members. She was using some celebrity name and image no one caught. Not well known obviously but I wonder if anyone else uses it to keep an eye on people.

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Nope. If someone wants to lie about their life or what they look like, it does not effect me at all.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:31 AM
I'm not that invested in the people of the internet.
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:32 AM

Yes, when something seems off as you said. A lot of people do it.

ccoyle4
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:37 AM
I've tried before to see if it would actually work.

I'm not invested enough in someone online to waste my time.
Pink.Sunshine
by Anti-Babycenter on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:38 AM

Yeah. Google image search.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:36 AM

umm these women do those kinds of searches all the time, most of them have nothing else going on in life.

Pooh_ki
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:45 PM

LOL Very cute at attempting to be funny. I rarely do it unless I suspect something fishy. We were trying to keep trolls off the page and this lady if it was a lady was posting a lot of spam that's why I did it. Only other person I've done it to was someone who also seems off but everything seems legit about her.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

umm these women do those kinds of searches all the time, most of them have nothing else going on in life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:04 PM

LMFAO

You asked if anyone else has done it, I explained that yes many of the members have done those kinds of searches all the time because they have nothing else goin on in life..

You somehow thought I was speaking about you.

SMDH

Quoting Pooh_ki:

LOL Very cute at attempting to be funny. I rarely do it unless I suspect something fishy. We were trying to keep trolls off the page and this lady if it was a lady was posting a lot of spam that's why I did it. Only other person I've done it to was someone who also seems off but everything seems legit about her.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:05 PM
Nope.
sam12796
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:06 PM
No I dont.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)