Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just curious :)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:28 AM
  • 11 Replies

I'm curious if anyone here has tried to do a reverse picture look up before. I figured out how to do them thanks to Facebook. I am an admin on a fandom page and there was something off about one of the members. She was using some celebrity name and image no one caught. Not well known obviously but I wonder if anyone else uses it to keep an eye on people.

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Nope. If someone wants to lie about their life or what they look like, it does not effect me at all.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:31 AM
I'm not that invested in the people of the internet.
kika.fleur
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:32 AM

Yes, when something seems off as you said. A lot of people do it.

ccoyle4
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:37 AM
I've tried before to see if it would actually work.

I'm not invested enough in someone online to waste my time.
Pink.Sunshine
Somebody always wants to argue with me seems like everyday now. Good gawd give it a rest.
Today at 6:11 PM
by Petty Princess on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:38 AM

Yeah. Google image search.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:36 AM

umm these women do those kinds of searches all the time, most of them have nothing else going on in life.

Pooh_ki
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:45 PM

LOL Very cute at attempting to be funny. I rarely do it unless I suspect something fishy. We were trying to keep trolls off the page and this lady if it was a lady was posting a lot of spam that's why I did it. Only other person I've done it to was someone who also seems off but everything seems legit about her.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

umm these women do those kinds of searches all the time, most of them have nothing else going on in life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:04 PM

LMFAO

You asked if anyone else has done it, I explained that yes many of the members have done those kinds of searches all the time because they have nothing else goin on in life..

You somehow thought I was speaking about you.

SMDH

Quoting Pooh_ki:

LOL Very cute at attempting to be funny. I rarely do it unless I suspect something fishy. We were trying to keep trolls off the page and this lady if it was a lady was posting a lot of spam that's why I did it. Only other person I've done it to was someone who also seems off but everything seems legit about her.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:05 PM
Nope.
sam12796
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:06 PM
No I dont.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)