Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I go to he ER? Edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
I'm just really anxious about my symptoms. I know y'all aren't doctors but I just need help deciding if I should go in at some point. I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and all day yesterday and this morning I've been having horrible sulfuric burps that taste like rotten eggs and absolutely horrible diarrhea to the point where I can't eat or drink anything with it going through me. The color of it is gray and its pretty much like foamy water. I'm so nauseated. I've been feeling really sick to my stomach since Thursday but nothing got worse until yesterday (Saturday). With my other two babies I had nothing like this. I'm so worried I'm going to get dehydrated.

It's 3:46 in the morning and I've pretty much been on the toilet since 3. It keeps coming. Idk how I have anything left! :'(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:28 AM
Bump
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:29 AM
I wouldn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NurseMaggie
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:29 AM
I would call your OB, but your vitamins could be causing the burps, and possibly the discoloration in your stool.
tclaurend
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:30 AM
Does your OB have an on call doctor you can call and ask?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:30 AM
You probably are already dehydrated. This doesn't sound like pregnancy symptoms to me, could be food poisoning or flu?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:31 AM
You should definitely go to the ER. You may have some sort of infection. Don't be afraid to go, just get dressed and once you're there you'll feel glad you made the trip. Don't gamble with your health. If you're not feeling right, get checked out. Remember to take care of yourself first :) good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:31 AM
I didn't take my vitamin yesterday because I felt so sick and that's when my diarrhea started.

Quoting NurseMaggie: I would call your OB, but your vitamins could be causing the burps, and possibly the discoloration in your stool.
mom2bahandcch
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:31 AM
I would at least go get checked.
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:32 AM

I would not even consider the er for that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 3:32 AM
I haven't even informed my OB of my new pregnancy yet so idk

Quoting tclaurend: Does your OB have an on call doctor you can call and ask?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)