Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have to vent.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I have no where else I can do this anon. My husbands just so mean. He kept saying crappy things to me and doing stuff on purpose to make my day harder so I said stuff back and he dragged me into the other room away from the kids and smacked me across the face. It's been like this for 10 years. I'm stuck so don't bother saying to leave. I'm not looking for advice I just need to vent. It's always going to be this way. Some days it's really hard to accept.

I'm not even reading comments. Like I said I just wanted to vent I don't care about anyone's advice. I've taken advice and tried to leave- and it made things way worse. I will never do that again.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:14 AM
So youd rather live in an abusing relationship and damage your children because you dont want to leave?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:15 AM

Head butt him in the face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:15 AM
I have no other advice for you but to leave. Get out before it escalates and your children grow up without their mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
It stays this way because you let it. You should want better for your kids. But you said you won't even read comments. Probably because you already know most of them will be right.
mamasunshine200
by Kasey on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:15 AM
You would rather "accept" life as a living hell? Everyone has a choice. You are not just stuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:18 AM
Let me just add also that you're teaching your kids what is acceptable behavior in a relationship. Your son will think it's ok to hit women and your daughter will find a man like her father. Be the example or stop trolling
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:18 AM
Im sorry. You will have peace when hes dead, right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:43 AM

no one is ever truly stuck. Stop buying into the excuses and think about the example you are setting for your kids

WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:48 AM
Well, there's always a chance that when you grow old he will get disabled before you do. Should that happen, the whole dynamic of your relationship will change. Especially if he ends up wheelchair bound. I've seen what happens to older people and it's not usually pretty for people like him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:52 AM
I know what it is to suffer in a relationship.

Just Hugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)