• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tony Stark has a b*****d kid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

And his name is Ryder. Ods was asking me the other day how Ryder knew how to make all the gizmos and gadgets that he does. He also wanted to know how he could pay for it all. So I told him that Ryder is Iron Man's son. Makes sense doesn't it? They kinda look like eachother too lol. For those that don't know, Ryder is from the Paw Patrol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamasunshine200
by Kasey on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
No. Just no. I would've told mine it's just a cartoon, anything is possible in movies and shows.
lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:28 AM
Lol! My 4yo will connect characters from various shows, I just go, "yup they're all friends" and leave it at that.

Who's Ryder's mom?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:29 AM
My oldest is 9 and knew I was just joking around with him. Th little one was watching it because it keeps him out of the kitchen while I cook. But thanks for taking a funny post so seriously.

Quoting mamasunshine200: No. Just no. I would've told mine it's just a cartoon, anything is possible in movies and shows.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:29 AM

Ok, that was my Sunday morning laugh. Thanks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Black Widow. He cheated on poor Pepper. That's why Tony had him shipped off to Adventure Bay.

Quoting lilblu399: Lol! My 4yo will connect characters from various shows, I just go, "yup they're all friends" and leave it at that.

Who's Ryder's mom?
LadyAmaranth
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:31 AM
LOL, I like that!
mamasunshine200
by Kasey on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:32 AM
Sorry I just didn't find any humor in it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My oldest is 9 and knew I was just joking around with him. Th little one was watching it because it keeps him out of the kitchen while I cook. But thanks for taking a funny post so seriously.

Quoting mamasunshine200: No. Just no. I would've told mine it's just a cartoon, anything is possible in movies and shows.
Rigby229
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:34 AM
I wouldn't want to cheat on Pepper. She strikes me as someone that would rewire his suit to say..drop him in the Hudson river or wherever Stark towers is. Or buy him out in a hostile takeover of Stark enterprises.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Black Widow. He cheated on poor Pepper. That's why Tony had him shipped off to Adventure Bay.

Quoting lilblu399: Lol! My 4yo will connect characters from various shows, I just go, "yup they're all friends" and leave it at that.

Who's Ryder's mom?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:36 AM

Mobile Photo

I'm sorry you're out of cucumbers.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Ok, that was my Sunday morning laugh. Thanks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:39 AM

Mobile Photo

I'm sorry you broke your funny bone.

Quoting mamasunshine200: Sorry I just didn't find any humor in it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My oldest is 9 and knew I was just joking around with him. Th little one was watching it because it keeps him out of the kitchen while I cook. But thanks for taking a funny post so seriously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)