Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes you are a horrible mother if..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

You are with a man that has no license and can not get one. All the time I see these women having kids with a man that works a minimum wage job,can't drive, just an all around loser. I don't understand what can attract a woman to that type of man. I want a man that can help our family in every way and not have to depend on anyone to take care of himself. If you chose to stay with a loser than you should not have kids. Kids deserve better than living with loser welfare trash.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, lets have happy families split up just because they dont have the best paying jobs. Get real. Money isn't everything.

Why is it always the man who is a loser? If a man doesn't have a good job, he's automatically a loser. However if a woman doesn't work at all or only works a part time minimum wage job who can't drive, she's not? How does that work? 

mary716
by Bonbon Eater on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Or maybe he has a medical condition that prevents him from driving. Or anxiety about getting behind a wheel. Maybe there's no need for him to drive because there's an abundance of public transportation. Maybe a minimum wage job is all he can get because he was laid off or the economy sucks in his area. What of they aren't on welfare at all? Maybe you shouldn't be such a self righteous judgmental lunatic.

This is coming from someone who's husband has his own vehicle, a great job and not on welfare, I'm just saying.
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:53 PM
My close friends husband went blind. Should she have let him because he can't drive/do his job anymore? This is why the divorce rate is so high. There is no better or worse There's you can't do what you used to do so now I'll leave you for a richer man because your paycheck and what you can give me is all that matters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:56 PM

It's the "Any man, no matter how big a Loser, is better than none" mentality

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Oh and my wonderful mother married my dad who was healthy and able to provide for us. Until he got sick and couldn't do anything for him self. She didn't leave him. But she is twice the woman/mom you will ever be.

Quoting Hanab818: My close friends husband went blind. Should she have let him because he can't drive/do his job anymore? This is why the divorce rate is so high. There is no better or worse There's you can't do what you used to do so now I'll leave you for a richer man because your paycheck and what you can give me is all that matters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:11 PM
Ok around me it sucks to drive traffic is hell! We walk everywhere and if needed take a cab (which is rare) we don't drive I get anxiety and he hasn't renewed his license in two years. We are perfectly fine!

Jobs in our area suck so yea many people are working minimum wage... But we are happy loving caring and our daughter has what she needs.
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:14 PM
Honestly that doesn't say anything about being a good mother. That says you're judgmental with too much time on your hands.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:15 PM
Hey genius, she's talking about why a woman shouldn't get with a man like that in the first place. Obviously if you're already married and have a built a life together, then yes, for better or worse. Why a woman would marry a man-child to begin with is the problem. I married a real man that works hard and takes pride in supporting and providing for his family. If he were to become hurt or injured, I'd stand by him. If when we first met, he didn't have a job and a car and wasn't goal-oriented, it would have never gotten past the first date.

Quoting Hanab818: Oh and my wonderful mother married my dad who was healthy and able to provide for us. Until he got sick and couldn't do anything for him self. She didn't leave him. But she is twice the woman/mom you will ever be.

Quoting Hanab818: My close friends husband went blind. Should she have let him because he can't drive/do his job anymore? This is why the divorce rate is so high. There is no better or worse There's you can't do what you used to do so now I'll leave you for a richer man because your paycheck and what you can give me is all that matters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Patriarchy. Society feeds people to believe that a man's place is in the work force and to provide for the family and a woman's place is in the home. Clearly OP does. It's impossible to think that a woman can provide for her family... I mean single mom's don't exist neither do sahd's

Quoting Seagodess:

Yes, lets have happy families split up just because they dont have the best paying jobs. Get real. Money isn't everything.

Why is it always the man who is a loser? If a man doesn't have a good job, he's automatically a loser. However if a woman doesn't work at all or only works a part time minimum wage job who can't drive, she's not? How does that work? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:17 PM
Lmfao my dad has never driven since I was an infant he was in a car wreck that should have killed him... He's wheel chair bound and does his best to provide for us and has always been an amazing daddy to us kids, has never missed a sports event, or choir concert, has always supported us no matter what. But ya... None of that matters....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)