Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wwyd? Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Ok so my friend was telling me about her custody issues. I guess she needed to vent I honestly thought and told her she needs to call cps but she said she doesn't have any proof but what her 6 year old told her. Wwyd? Here's what she told me. Keep in mind the child lives with the father who might not even be the real dad and he knows this.

The girl does not have her own room or bed

She sleeps with the "dad" in the same bed and he wears only underwear to bed with her

She plays inappropriately she touched another friends of mom's in the private area and thought it was funny and seen nothing wrong with this play when she was scolded

Only her aunt gives her baths

She does not know how to give herself a bath

She does not bathe on a regular basis

She is very defiant for a 6 year old

"Dad" is constantly trying to keep the daughter away from mom for unknown reason

She is not allowed to call her mom mom around her "dad"

She isn't allowed to talk about her mom or other sisters

What do you ladies think? I fear for this little girl. There is no telling what is going on with her.

Update pAge 2
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:44 PM

Sounds like a fucked up mess. Glad I didn't choose that life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Why doesn't the child live with her? If he's not the father then why not have a test done to confirm it? IDK if I believe this Mom. If you do then call CPS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:46 PM
If she doesn't call cps perhaps you should.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:47 PM
She doesn't need proof to open an investigation. The word of a six yr old about the sleepinf arrangements is all it would take.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:48 PM
They split up after the girl turned 2 and she didn't have a lawyer or a place to live but he did. She said the court wouldn't let them take a test because he signed the VAP and she was over 2 and his name was on the BC. And I have seen some of what she was telling me about. So I do believe it. Do you think cps would do anything based on What the little girl told her mom?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Why doesn't the child live with her? If he's not the father then why not have a test done to confirm it? IDK if I believe this Mom. If you do then call CPS.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:48 PM

She needs to go get her daughter. Why in the world is a man who isnt even proved to be the father have custody of her?

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:50 PM

this makes sense. This is how it is in my state of Wisconsin.  If she is really worried then she needs to report it to CPS.

Quoting Anonymous 1: They split up after the girl turned 2 and she didn't have a lawyer or a place to live but he did. She said the court wouldn't let them take a test because he signed the VAP and she was over 2 and his name was on the BC. And I have seen some of what she was telling me about. So I do believe it. Do you think cps would do anything based on What the little girl told her mom?
Quoting Anonymous 3:

DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:50 PM

There is probably nothing going on You only have 1 side of this.

Thunderbug75
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:50 PM
A simple paternity test could solve all the problems.

Anyway, the situation does seem a little odd. If you are truly worried you should call CPS.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 1:50 PM

Yes. Call. Where will the child live if the father is found at fault? Is the Mother capable of caring for her now?

Quoting Anonymous 1: They split up after the girl turned 2 and she didn't have a lawyer or a place to live but he did. She said the court wouldn't let them take a test because he signed the VAP and she was over 2 and his name was on the BC. And I have seen some of what she was telling me about. So I do believe it. Do you think cps would do anything based on What the little girl told her mom?
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)