Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't love him based on music.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
I really don't like certain popular love songs. I'm more of a rock and roll chick. There are some songs that really get to me but the words just have to hit me on an intellectual level. Sometimes sil will be listening to a pop song and will ask if I love it. I'll say not really. Then she asks if I don't feel that way about df. For example, ( its my opinion ). I don't really like grenade. Df and I joke about it. I'll stand in front of a train for your love but I won't push us out of the way. The song better dig 2 or whatever I told her irks me because I have kids. I would stay around for my kids if I lost df. She asked me once if I would be upset if df died. I didn't answer her, I just stared because I thought it was a stupid question and not something I like to think about. She said " you can't even answer the question.". She gave me this well rehearsed speech about bil being her everything and how she'd be lost without him. She worked very hard on that speech. Df and I have a relationship we understand. He hates fb posts about him and hates overusing words. He doesn't want to tell me he loves me, he wants to bring me a drink, or make me a sandwich. We're just not soppy people. I love people who are though, its just not us. He's been through a lot in his life so he's a little stoic. I love him for it.
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)