Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovarian cysts.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:11 PM
  • 31 Replies
I had a partial hysterectomy 9 years ago. I have one ovary. Friday night I had a cyst rupture that was so bad I ended up in the ER. Well they did a CT scan because everyone thought it was my appendix. The pain is still there, the pain meds they gave me hardly touch it. I'm calling my doctor first thing in tbe morning, but what can I do in the mean time? When they took my white blood count it was 9.8.. never had one this bad before. Thanks in advance.
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Don't live in Texas! on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Bump.......
1northwestmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump
DallasCowboys81
by Don't live in Texas! on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:29 PM
Thanks for the bump.

Quoting 1northwestmom: Bump
jjames1990
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:30 PM
Welcome to my world! I've had them since I was 12. I had a hysterectomy last year and I begged them to take my ovaries. They refused and I have a cyst right now. Makes me so mad.
jjames1990
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:30 PM
Welcome to my world! I've had them since I was 12. I had a hysterectomy last year and I begged them to take my ovaries. They refused and I have a cyst right now. Makes me so mad.
TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Niot much to do but wait for it to heal. One of the most painful things I have been through.
DallasCowboys81
by Don't live in Texas! on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:31 PM
Ugh. I'm sorry. I've never had one like this before.

Quoting jjames1990: Welcome to my world! I've had them since I was 12. I had a hysterectomy last year and I begged them to take my ovaries. They refused and I have a cyst right now. Makes me so mad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:31 PM
Heating pad and ice pack. I've had a few cysts but never had one rupture but I've heard it's worse than child birth.
Tatiana7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:31 PM
There isn't much they can do for cysts. Sometimes they can do surgery and break them open for you. I suffer from them on my left ovary. My right ovary was taken because a dermatoid cyst encapsulated it. Ugh.
jjames1990
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:33 PM
I'm sorry for you! Hot baths, heating pads, alternate Tylenol and Motrin. I hope the pain goes away soon for you.

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Ugh. I'm sorry. I've never had one like this before.

Quoting jjames1990: Welcome to my world! I've had them since I was 12. I had a hysterectomy last year and I begged them to take my ovaries. They refused and I have a cyst right now. Makes me so mad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)