Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I didn't love my baby I would have killed it by now!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:36 PM
  • 10 Replies
Read a fb post where this girl is 18 and expects everybody to feel sorry for her and wait on her hand and foot. She said she's tired of people who tell her she doesn't love her unborn child and if she didn't love it she would have killed it by now. Omg! Am I the only one finding this odd?
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:37 PM
She's going the be a great mother. I can just see it now.
TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:37 PM
Right?

Quoting KaylinC03: She's going the be a great mother. I can just see it now.
mrsmamab
by Lacye on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow!!! Somebody has serious issues and needs some serious psycological help!
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:40 PM

I can kind of see what she means. If people are being dicks to her I could see why she could fly off the handle. She's 18 and pregnant. Not exactly a cocktail for emotional stability.  Obviously she loves her baby. 

TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:41 PM
I think people just want her to grow up. She's been making everybody around her miserable.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

I can kind of see what she means. If people are being dicks to her I could see why she could fly off the handle. She's 18 and pregnant. Not exactly a cocktail for emotional stability.  Obviously she loves her baby. 

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe. But telling her she doesn't love her baby because she's being lazy is kind of a stretch. And eventually if you hit someone's buttons enough times you may cause sparks...or detonate a bomb. 

Maybe she's not just being lazy and is depressed. 

Quoting TinkTink205: I think people just want her to grow up. She's been making everybody around her miserable.
Quoting AliKatAK47:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:43 PM
I can already see cps coming to her door and take that child from her and put the child in foster care.

I read a article about a mom who got raped at a certain age. And when she gave birth her daughter had down syndrome. She said if I had the testing done and found out she had down I would have aborted her.
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
She isn't going to grow up over night. It takes time and experience. Plus being pregnant isn't exactly the most emotionally stable point in any woman's life.

Quoting TinkTink205: I think people just want her to grow up. She's been making everybody around her miserable.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:16 PM

that is disturbing, hope she grows the hell up.

Americanwoman3
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:18 PM
Poor baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)