Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it's not my business or my problem

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I split from ex about a year ago but I still carried a decent relationship with his family for our daughters sake.

Today after church, my ex sister in law and I were talking and she brought up my ex is claiming his new girlfriend is pregnant. My only response was it sucks to be her.

Ex sister in laws jaw nearly dropped and she couldn't believe how nonchalant I was about it. She even asked why I didn't care. Well it's not my business or my problem. He doesn't pay child support as it is nor does he make any attempt to see DD. Soo what's there to care about? I hope he's there for the new baby and doesn't run out on them but I won't hold my breath.

Ex sister in law is upset at me now for not caring about her brother expanding his family and my ex mother in law says she doesn't blame me which pissed off her daughter even more....

Ooh well. Still not my problem LOL
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SleepingBeautee
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:24 PM

Good for you. Being an adult it difficult for some people to understand.

SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:27 PM
It sounds like your ex sister in law was just trying to stir the pot. & I your green with you this would not affect you or your daughter in any way
TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:34 PM
Wow. Nope not your problem. I love when people tell me about exh and his gfs and I'm like OK? I don't care either.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)