Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to conceive but finally pregnant ...but complaining about being pregnant!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I hate when women do that....just be grateful !SMH!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:42 PM
Pregnancy sucks for some women. Just because someone has trouble conceiving doesn't matter mean they can't vent when they finally do. Get off your high horse.
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:46 PM

I've got 8 kids and HATED being pregnant with every fiber of my being, but I love kids and wanted kids and that was the price. Pregnancy is not a bed of roses, just cause someone had to try harder then others doesn't mean they can't complain.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Pregnancy sucks for some women. Just because someone has trouble conceiving doesn't matter mean they can't vent when they finally do. Get off your high horse.

This

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:47 PM
My pregnancy almost killed me, several times. STFU.
jjames1990
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:47 PM
I have a worse situation. I worked with a doctor, who was TTC, she ended up getting a surrogate and when she had twins, at six weeks old, they were handed over to two full time Nanny's.
Lillibella
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Yes, only super fertile women are allowed to complain about being pregnant. You're totally right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Pregnancy sucks for some women. Desiring a child doesn't mean one can't complain about the awfulness of pregnancy.
liza44
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Some women are idiots. I don't hang around b**ches who like to complain. ^
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Sorry but I disagree. The idea of being pregnant is different than being prefbant. We waited 13 years for our son BUT the exhaustion of being the parent of a new born warrented complaint. Being the parent of a toddler, yup there were days I complained. It doesnt mean I am ungrateful for my son it means I am human and that the idea of prenthood is just different than the dream!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:51 PM
I think pregnancy sucks and I had two easy, healthy planned ones. Wanting a baby doesn't mean you can't find parts of parenthood unenjoyable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)