Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there a consensual rape?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 228 Replies
Lastnight i was raped. I had a questioning feeling about this guy but i still invited him over at night while my kids were sleep and he said he wanted to just chill and hang out watch something talk, smoked. I never hung with him before..i kept moving his hand away when he wa touching me. But we smoked some weed and im really not a smoker stupid me so i was more relaxed. Then he forced his way to kiss me i kept pushing him away and turning my face then he got aggressive and got on top of me. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't stop and he entered in me without a condom and i pushed said no but he kept going and then it felt good. I really didnt want to and i kept trying to get him away but my body i guess wanted it.. he did it three times and came on my body. I feel terrible but i think i liked it. But i feel bad about it. It wasnt like i wasnt in the mood but i didnt want to do it period. Is there something wrong with me? What do you think? Is there something i can do to change this?

Please no negative comments
I know i deserve the rape and i learned from it. If i had childcare or sitters i wouldn't have invited him to my house with kids
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:49 PM
5 moms liked this
Get the plan b pill then get tested for std's. If you feel you were raped then call the police.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:50 PM
That's not rape
Disneyismylife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:54 PM
8 moms liked this
She tried pushing him off and said no several times. That's rape.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's not rape
MythrylHavoc
by Data on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:58 PM
5 moms liked this
Women can orgasm during rape. That doesn't make it not rape. Call the police and go to the hospital.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:59 PM
Obviously it didnt bother her that much She never asked him to leave. Among everything else.

Quoting Disneyismylife: She tried pushing him off and said no several times. That's rape.

Lillibella
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

If you didn't want to have sex then it's rape. If you liked it and you (royal you) did want to have sex, then it's not.

Edited for clarification. My response was confusing as it seemed incomplete.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:00 PM
Call the cops.
TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Not trying to judge but imagine if he had gone into your daughters room. Yes it's rape and I am sorry. I think you should make better decisions in the future.
Disneyismylife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:01 PM
4 moms liked this
Doesn't matter if she asked him to leave or not. She said no. No is no. It's rape.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Obviously it didnt bother her that much She never asked him to leave. Among everything else.

Quoting Disneyismylife: She tried pushing him off and said no several times. That's rape.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:02 PM
I told him no many times and before he got there i told him i wasnt going to sleep with him just in case he had other plans. Hes disgusting and i am now being hit with the fact that he wouldnt stop and he kept trying to kiss me..touch me idk whats wrong with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)