Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone buy a mattress online?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:49 PM
  • 23 Replies

We need a new mattress.  We are looking at Casper and Tuft & Needle, both online stores.  Anyone buy one of those or any other ones online?

Good and bad experiences are all helpful.  Or if you decided not to get one online why?

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanya_marieh
by The one and only on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:54 PM
We bought our Magee online this time and worked out great. I love our bed and it was 569.00 http://www.overstock.com/#/8600005/product.html

We got this one in medium firmness
ejkdmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:56 PM

I clicked the link but it didn't work ;(

Could you return it?  One of the reasons I am thinking online is the refund policy of most online mattress places.  I know that if you buy it on Amazon (and I am a big fan of them), you cannot return it.

Quoting tanya_marieh: We bought our Magee online this time and worked out great. I love our bed and it was 569.00 http://www.overstock.com/#/8600005/product.html We got this one in medium firmness

woodswalker
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:59 PM
I bought it online but from sears. Its a simmons. Its my teenage sons and its the most comfortable mattress in the house
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I would not buy a bed online. What if you don't like it? Your going to go through a huge hassle to return it. Ice seen it happen. I sell beds for a living. You can get a decent bed for a good price at Mattress Firm. Just tell them what your looking for and your budget and they will take care of you! If you don't like your bed they will take it back.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:00 PM
I would want to touch and sit on a mattress before I bought it.
KyliesMom5
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:14 PM
I got my mattress, a grand hotel, on Overstock.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Loving our Casper!!!! DH likes soft mattresses like pillow tops,and I need something firmer to sleep on. We are both extremely comfortable on it.
Jodee24
by Sliceoflife on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:17 PM
My bestie just bought one for me online and it was just delivered last week! It's amazing!
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:18 PM
No, that's something my DH wouldn't allow lol. Well if I went behind his back. But mattresses are his specialty :) he's picky about them.
Fireball101586
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:21 PM
Nope,DH and I like trying them out before we buy beds.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)