• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm annoyed with my baby

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:16 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

i am pregnant.

my 3 year old wants to feel the baby so when he starts kicking i will tell her and she comes over and puts her hand on my tummy. he stops kicking.

she has laid on my tummy waiting for him to kick. as soon as she moves away he starts moving.

LOL. little booger.

she will even lean in and talk to the baby and tells me he likes it when she talks. he still won't move though.

it is kind of cute cuz when i say he stopped moving she says he is asleep and will go turn down the tv and tell everyone to be quiet. she cracks me up.

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:17 PM
That's so sweet
Teeshann
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:20 PM

my 3 year old is a big time mommy's girl. she has always been super shy towards others. we were really worried how she was going to handle this new baby. i'm excited that she is getting excited about it. she has started talking about what she is going to teach him.

Quoting TinkTink205: That's so sweet

TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great. She'll be like that boy in the viral video who won't let his brother go.

Quoting Teeshann:

my 3 year old is a big time mommy's girl. she has always been super shy towards others. we were really worried how she was going to handle this new baby. i'm excited that she is getting excited about it. she has started talking about what she is going to teach him.

Quoting TinkTink205: That's so sweet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)