• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

elderscroll online for skyrim

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

does anyone play? i have to say that i am a little annoyed first. dh text me on his break to say that he just ordered it. i know he wanted it because the guys at work all had it bfore xmas and talk about it all the time, but feb is a short month so i told him we need to watch spending so of course he got his paycheck fri and now is at work and cant resist spending $

neways he keeps telling me i am going to luv it its like SIMS but you can be a hobbit character like a woman elf. i do think it sounds cool but i think he is just telling me this so i wont be mad at him. also he has all his work guys to play with. i dont know who i am going to play with. i do not usually play. does anyone else here play?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
black_rose19
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:54 PM
I play, but not online
Vesta20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:55 PM
No clue what you're talking about but here's a bump for ya.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:56 PM

I'm not against guys playing games, but I'm glad mine is much more excited about buying wood or a tool to make something than video games. I've never even heard of the one you mention.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Elder scrolls online and skyrim are two different games. ESO is nothing like the sims and neither I or my husband really liked it. It is a mass multiplayer online game. Skyrim is a one player rpg and is a lot better. They are made by the same people though.
Merry-Jane
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:01 PM

I haven't played any online version. I do like Skyrim alot.

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:01 PM
Are you console or PC? I just recently got it (like a week ago) for PS4

I've mainly been playing solo, but I'm also really new to the game so I'm still getting into it. I'm just now getting more into the social aspect of the game. So if you have PS4 let me know your PSN and I'll add you. Otherwise there's a group on here called Gamer Girls where we've been having some discussion about it, you might want to join. :)

Have you played Elder Scrolls Skyrim? If so, you'll probably really like it. Skyrim is probably my favorite game of all time and I was worried I would not like this, but so far I'm loving it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:16 PM

no i have not played skryim online or elderscroll. dh has it but i do like sims.

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:20 PM
Not that you care, but it's actually Elder Scrolls Online, not Skyrim Online.

Elder Scrolls is the game name, and then there are multiple titles.

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Elder Scrolls: Online

Just to help you so people aren't confused when you're asking about it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

no i have not played skryim online or elderscroll. dh has it but i do like sims.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:21 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:24 PM

is there any moms that play? dh did not say which he bought for we have both x box and plays he plays on but he does not play on computer so its not that i text him but he will not respond until he is home or on break.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)