Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Update 9 They have destroyed baby's life before it begins!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 303 Replies
1 mom liked this
So pissed. My drug addicted brother & his drug addicted gf are pregnant. I do not support this pregnancy at all for many reasons. Long story short, gf went from 1 brother A to brother B while brother A went to jail. All 3 are drug addicts. Gf got preggo with brother B. My mom texts me asking to save baby stuff for them because they have nothing. Sorry but frick no! I paid for my stuff & don't want it sold for drugs plus I'm not done having kids. The baby needs to be taken away at birth. Before anyone calls me a bitch, you don't know what you are talking about. The bitch gf was saying she was preggo before she actually was, she got fucked up since finding out, gf on methadone, brother B has od'ed numerous times since finding out.

Update Just found out more fucked up shit. After she had her ultrasound she admitted to my mom & my brother that our other brother may be the father. She is a fucking bitch & they (both brothers) are fucking stupid! It's a boy & she is STILL doing heroin & methadone. She has also left treatment numerous times since I first posted this. Changed title.

Edited to add I live in another state as the above. Does that matter if I pursue fostering the baby?

Update
I'm fucking done. I know I'll probably get alot of shit for saying this but I've had it with all of them & they can all fuck off! Just talked to my mom. She says the "parents to be" are "clean" & gf had been going to the doctor. Says brother B (one she's currently with) is dad but a DNA will be done. Says brother A is still messed up & being a pain. Says gf is being Susie homemaker. They are also setting it up ahead of time that if need be the baby will go to my mom after birth. I said he shouldn't go to her & should be taken away. My mom said I need to calm down & accept gf. I said NO!

Im sorry but I can't be deal with them anymore. I guess my family just got a little smaller as I will most likely have nothing to do with any of them when I move home. They will not know where I live or see my kids. That includes my mom. She can take the baby, the drug addicted brothers, the bitch & live miserably together. Keep me, my dh, & my kids out of everything. We used to be a close family until my parents divorced & brothers started doing drugs harder than pot. That & picking dumb,conniving girls.

Update 3- 6/22/16
Baby was born via c section. I've offered to take baby if dfs takes him.

Update 4- 6/23/16
Baby is in withdrawal.

Update 5- 6/26/16
Baby is in nicu for possibly a week or more. From a pic sent to me, baby looks more like brother A (1st brother that the bm went out with). Heard brother B might have signed bc already, fucking dumbass. CPS is involved. Heard bm was worried about what will show up in baby's to screen, fucking bitch. Waiting to find out more.

Update 6-
For everyone saying im hateful, I'm not nasty & hateful. Until you have been through EVERYTHING I have been through, you have no right to judge me. I do NOT hate this baby. I'm pissed that the 2 ppl in this world that are supposed to protect him chose to be selfish & chose themselves over him. I don't want him to become one of those kids you hear about in the news that were abused, neglected, or killed because of their drugged out parents. Re-reading the post above I know I sound like a bitch but this is the Internet & you are a stranger. Anyone who knows me knows that I would make sure this baby has everything he needs including a loving, stable home. If taking the baby helps motivate them to get sober & do right by their baby then I'm here. It's hard to see your family being destroyed & becoming hollow shells of whom they once were.

Update 7- 7/5/16
Baby & bm tested positive for heroin in urine. Baby still in nicu. No word yet on custody.

Update 8 - 8/6/16
Baby is in foster care, still looking into if I can get custody. The amount of heroin in the baby's system was crazy, doc said she had to be using the whole time & she used within 24 hrs of birth. Neither "parent" has custody bc they both tested positive for drugs. Oh and ALL of the baby stuff they got at the baby shower, they took back to the store for credit/cash.

Update 9- 11/27/16
For anyone who cares. Baby is with my mom, she finally started doing what was best for baby. He is doing well. Dad is doing better but I don't think he's clean 100% yet, not sure. Bm is in jail. Surprise surprise. Bitch won't admit to judge about using period. She also was skipping treatment. Was also talking about having another baby soon.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM
Bump
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:03 PM
3 moms liked this

In most states the baby will be taken away if it tests positive for anything after birth or the mother fails drug tests during pregnancy.  That's a sad situation for everyone involved :-( especially the baby

dawnrothbaum
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this

That is so fucked up. That poor baby.

allebas1
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My bff has a sister whose a drug addict. She had a baby girl like 7 months ago. The courts took the baby away from bm and gave temporary custody to my bff and her DH. Most states take babies from drug addicts and give them to a family member or to a foster home.

That poor baby!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:08 PM
I really hope so. My mom doesn't understand why I'm not supportive & want nothing to do with it. All it does is infuriate me, the situation. I feel so horrible for the baby. Because of the mom's history I'm really hoping the baby isn't my brothers.

Quoting rachellaree20:

In most states the baby will be taken away if it tests positive for anything after birth or the mother fails drug tests during pregnancy.  That's a sad situation for everyone involved :-( especially the baby

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:11 PM
Damn. So sad.
TisHerself
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Sad. Sounds like your mom may be part of the problem. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this
As bad as it sounds the baby needs to go to foster care. Gf's mom wants nothing to do with her or the baby. There is no one in my family capable of caring for the baby.

Quoting allebas1: My bff has a sister whose a drug addict. She had a baby girl like 7 months ago. The courts took the baby away from bm and gave temporary custody to my bff and her DH. Most states take babies from drug addicts and give them to a family member or to a foster home.

That poor baby!
Bieg9093
by on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:11 PM
6 moms liked this
Doesn't your mother understand that you have to keep your baby stuff so that you have it ready when the authorities show up on your doorstep with your new baby???
Kendall05
by Member on Feb. 2, 2016 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

The hospital will call CPS if baby is born with drugs in their system.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)