Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Terrified

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am 11 weeks pregnant. This will be my 4th csection. And I am terrified something is going happen to me during the birth. I had complications during my last csection. It was my drs fault.

I think about something happening to me and I just want to cry. I don't want my babies to go through that. I lost both my parents young and that's something I never want them to have to go through. It's horrible. I just can't stop thinking about it.

Part of me wishes I never got pregnant (this pregnancy wasn't planned )

I am just terrified and I don't know what to do to ease my fears.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:06 PM

Is a vaginal birth out of the question for you?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:07 PM
I have had 3 csections already. I don't think they would allow me to give birth vaginally

Quoting alexsmomma06:

AngylJen
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:10 PM

(((hugs))

May I ask what happened to you during your C section that scared you so much?

It'snormal to worry, but I'm sure you'll be just fine. Enjoy your pregnancy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:10 PM

How long have you been having these feelings?  Could it just be hormonal and pass or is it constant.  Maybe you need to talk to someone about it.  Even talking to your dh or a close friend would ease your fears.  Sorry your feeling that way though.  I felt the same towards the end of my pregnancy when I was having issues.  I'm very happy to say everything turned out well.

alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:10 PM

It is still possible. In recent years the belief that a woman who has had csections in the past  can't deliver vaginally has changed.  I would talk to your doctor about it.  Why did you have the other ones?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have had 3 csections already. I don't think they would allow me to give birth vaginally
Quoting alexsmomma06:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:11 PM
Find out if vbac is an option.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:12 PM
My uterine artery was cut during my csection and I lost alot of blood and had to have 2 transfusions.

Quoting AngylJen:

(((hugs))

May I ask what happened to you during your C section that scared you so much?

It'snormal to worry, but I'm sure you'll be just fine. Enjoy your pregnancy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:15 PM
My first csection was because baby was brow down and I wasn't dilating. I was 18 and didn't really think everything through. The other two were just repeats. I was encouraged by my Dr with my second to do a vbac because he said I was a good candidate. But at the time I was in a controlling relationship and I listened to ex and switched drs. (Dumb on my part)

Quoting alexsmomma06:

It is still possible. In recent years the belief that a woman who has had csections in the past  can't deliver vaginally has changed.  I would talk to your doctor about it.  Why did you have the other ones?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have had 3 csections already. I don't think they would allow me to give birth vaginally

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:16 PM
I had that same fear too. I just had my 5th c-section one year ago and everything was fine. Good luck! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:16 PM
I have them on and off. Last time was before I was pregnant and I talked to my sister about it. But tonight I just can't stop thinking about it.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

How long have you been having these feelings?  Could it just be hormonal and pass or is it constant.  Maybe you need to talk to someone about it.  Even talking to your dh or a close friend would ease your fears.  Sorry your feeling that way though.  I felt the same towards the end of my pregnancy when I was having issues.  I'm very happy to say everything turned out well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)