• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this weird?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Dds friend commented it was weird. Dd doesn't care though lol

Dd(17) will sit around the house completely nude in front of me. I don't care. If her dad is home she won't sit around in her bra and underwear but if she's in the middle of getting ready or something she will walk out to the kitchen or living room to grab something.

We aren't ever nude around her. Just not my thing lol but we don't care if she's comfortable with it. It's her house too, she can walk around how she likes.

Do you think it's weird?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
That is odd to me, but not my house
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:23 PM
Yes. It is weird. Not normal. Should not be permitted. Who sits around naked? No one wants to sit on snail trail couches.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:26 PM
DD is 9 and I can see her doing this. I don't think it's weird she's comfortable and confident. Only rule I would have is boobs and butt must be covered. Other than that who cares.no need to body shame or make her feel odd about it.
cookiemonster77
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:26 PM

I don't think it's weird. She's comfortable in her skin and in her own home. I grew up similarly, and still am comfortable in my bra and underwear if I need to run downstairs to get something while I'm still getting ready.

Allnamesareused
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:26 PM
I think some families really cover up and some families are just comfortable with being naked. No biggie, what's weird is when people sexulize it.
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:28 PM
Kudos to her for being comfortable
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:36 PM
What do you mean by completely naked? Bra and panties I'm used to with the women in my family. Butt naked would be a little more strange to me with family present lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2016 at 1:45 AM
That's disgusting..

She doesn't hang out in the living room naked. Just her bedroom and maybe walking to and from the bathroom or kitchen.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Yes. It is weird. Not normal. Should not be permitted. Who sits around naked? No one wants to sit on snail trail couches.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2016 at 1:48 AM
Completely naked around me, her sister, and her close friends. Not often but not unheard of.

She's never naked around dh...rarely she will come out in bra and panties but it's not like she has conversations with him while like that lol

But with me, she will lay in her bed naked talking about her plans for the day like its nothing lol

Quoting Anonymous 5: What do you mean by completely naked? Bra and panties I'm used to with the women in my family. Butt naked would be a little more strange to me with family present lol.
Mrs.Elsey8486
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 1:49 AM
Eh, not really. Its good she is comfortable in her own skin.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)