Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No bars, yes another tax post?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I checked my status today, it just says processing and check back. No bars. What does that mean?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:20 AM
It means that they haven't even looked at it, yet. I read the the IRS is slowing down significantly for a few days because of a data breach or something, but will get refunds out in 21 days still. (disclaimer :I didn't fact check the article so I can only say what I read.)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Okay that makes sense. It's not much at all lol less than 700 but that is gonna pay for ds4 schooling
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:23 AM
That you need to wait.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:23 AM

There was a massive computer hardware delay for about 1 day that slowed down processing of some returns. Plus, with this time of year and so many filing early efiled returns, it can clog up a system.

If it says something to the tune of "Still processing," and "will have a refund date when available" followed by Topic 152, you're good to go and they're simply working on your return still.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:25 AM
It just says your return is being processed. No number 152, but it was there yesterday
VertaBaybee
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:28 AM
That happened to mine. It's in the process of being accepted. You should get your DDD soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:29 AM
I hope so 3 months of school is great lol

Quoting VertaBaybee: That happened to mine. It's in the process of being accepted. You should get your DDD soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:30 AM
Mine said it was sent last Wednesday but I still haven't gotten a deposit
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)