Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you go to vote this Nov...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Please know what you're voting for. 

I don't care who you are voting for but atleast know what the person stands for and his/her policies, don't just vote blindly.  

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/04/jesse-watters-finds-out-how-much-bernie-sanders-fans-actually-know-about-him. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
theboyfactory
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:46 AM
Ahhh,Fox.

Nope.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:47 AM

It's just a video showing college students supporting someone they know nothing about. 

Quoting theboyfactory: Ahhh,Fox. Nope.

cookiemonster77
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:49 AM

I saw Jessie waters interview people who were for Bernie. Obviously the show is edited and they took out a lot of people who probably did have reasonable answers, but the fact that so many couldn't name one thing they liked about him is horrific. If you go to the voting booth and don't know one actual policy the person has stood for in their long political career, you shouldn't be allowed to vote

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:50 AM
Bernie Sanders is a disaster for this country.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:54 AM
That's what the video is. Sadly it's not just college students, I meet adults on their 30's and 40's who can't name a policy hut they're admit about voting for which ever candidate.

Quoting cookiemonster77:

I saw Jessie waters interview people who were for Bernie. Obviously the show is edited and they took out a lot of people who probably did have reasonable answers, but the fact that so many couldn't name one thing they liked about him is horrific. If you go to the voting booth and don't know one actual policy the person has stood for in their long political career, you shouldn't be allowed to vote

Rigby229
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:55 AM
Right now my cat is looking better than anybody. I do agree except that when the debate consists of Sanders and Clinton mostly taking pot shots at each other it's hard to be informed. Now I just read highlights mind you but that was it.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:55 AM

Faux News.

Carry on.

theboyfactory
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:02 AM
There are college students that can't name the current vice president or who fought in the civil war. It's not news that most of the United States is pretty dumbed down when it comes to American history, government and politics. There would be just as many college students that support other candidates that couldn't answer one question regarding policy.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

It's just a video showing college students supporting someone they know nothing about. 

Quoting theboyfactory: Ahhh,Fox.

Nope.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)