Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I went to Winners

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I bought some clothes for my DD and a pair of headphones for myself. I went up to the till and paid and went to walk out the door and the alarm went off. Well the girl stopped me and checked everything and told me to go and the alarm went off again. This time a manager pulls me to the side takes my bag hands it to the girl to make sure the security stuff is disabled.

The girl said it was and they had me walk through again without the bag and nothing went off,so they handed me the bag and I went though and the alarm went off again. The managers tells me to make my 5 year old walk though the doors by herself to make sure nothing was on her. I told her we just did that before you handed us the bag nothing went off and obviously something was missed probably the headphones.

The manager starts asking me to hand over my purse so she can search it when another cashier came and re did the stuff and found a security tag not removed on the headphones that the original cashier missed twice.

There was no apology for the time wasted going though this (it was about 20 minutes.) I know they were just doing their job but there is a thing called common sense.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:19 PM
That's annoying. I never stop when it goes off. I don't have time or patience, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:28 PM
I always stop it usually takes less then a minute to figure out what the issue is and it's usually because someone didn't disable the security device properly.

I thought this manager was going to call the cops
On me though and try to have me arrested she was getting so upset.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's annoying. I never stop when it goes off. I don't have time or patience, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)