Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bought my 3 year old a cute mini mouse booster seat.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies

I cant wait for her to see it! Ekk! Big girl status she will get it for her 4th birthday in a few weeks

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chickensmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:41 PM
She must be a big kid. I don't think dd was in a booster until 1st grade lol. Do you have a pic?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Yeah she is a realllly big little girl, she was over 40lbs at her last dr appoint 6 months ago so im guessing she is close to 50 now.  She is a tall little thing. No pictures but I will try to find one online

Quoting chickensmommy: She must be a big kid. I don't think dd was in a booster until 1st grade lol. Do you have a pic?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Here it is! Sooo adorable

Quoting chickensmommy: She must be a big kid. I don't think dd was in a booster until 1st grade lol. Do you have a pic?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:46 PM
Okay troll, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Yay, prematurely boostering for "big girl status" let's hope she's big enough to fit it properly and use it properly so she doesn't reach ultimate "big girl status," death.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:48 PM
I really hope you're a troll.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:50 PM
In Hawaii they only have an age requirement for a Booster seat. I Googled the heck out of it before we got our four year old a Booster seat.

Now I have to Google Texas requirements.

And that's a cute Booster.
mamatink7
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Adorable booster but 4 yrs old is a bit to young to be in that-depending on size of course-but yes she'll love it. (Is she still in 5pt harness?, not sure she'll grow much in the next few weeks)
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:50 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My 3 and a half year old is still rear facing. Not saying yours should be, but she should definitely stay in the harness longer, 3-4 year olds should not be in a booster, and should go in a high back booster first in the transition.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 12:51 PM
It is a cute booster but backless is not a good idea at her age even if she is as tall and weighs what you say.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)