Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

svolkov

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Was thinking about her.... Didn't always agree with her every opinion but she seemed like such a sweet mama. After something in particular happened to her.... I haven't seen her since, really. Hoping things are ok for her now. Does anyone know?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 1:44 PM

She made a post about her husband cheating (more than once) and how it's okay that he did it because their shrink said that he had a traumatic childhood. Then she added that she's pregnant. He told her that he cheated and she immediately said, "That's okay" and continued to live life normally with him. Obviously people pointed out how unhealthy that is and she got upset. People weren't even being bad about it, they just pointed out the facts in a constructive criticism kind of way. She's gone and I doubt she'll come back, not until she does the right thing, which she refuses to do. The right thing of course would be to do....pretty much anything other than simply dismissing his cheating. I'm just being blunt about it, no point in sugar coating the situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 1:49 PM
I remember her posting about how he cheated, but she had just found out. I didn't know all of that. That makes me really sad. Hope she can get her head on straight. :(

Quoting Anonymous 2:

She made a post about her husband cheating (more than once) and how it's okay that he did it because their shrink said that he had a traumatic childhood. Then she added that she's pregnant. He told her that he cheated and she immediately said, "That's okay" and continued to live life normally with him. Obviously people pointed out how unhealthy that is and she got upset. People weren't even being bad about it, they just pointed out the facts in a constructive criticism kind of way. She's gone and I doubt she'll come back, not until she does the right thing, which she refuses to do. The right thing of course would be to do....pretty much anything other than simply dismissing his cheating. I'm just being blunt about it, no point in sugar coating the situation.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 6, 2016 at 1:54 PM
I HAVENT SEEN HER POSTING IN AWHILE. BUT SHE COULD BE USING ANON BUTTON
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Her 1st marriage was an abusive one and now she's with a man who cheats and lies and puts her on the back burner. How many times did she ask him to stop sending his parents all of their money? How many times was she stuck caring for his abusive mom and dad when she begged him not to let them live in their house? All the while he was on "business trips" with other women. That's an abusive relationship and she's making excuses for it. This of course was pointed out as well and that's about the time she flipped her shit and deleted her account. The truth hurts sometimes, it doesn't change the fact that others can usually see what you need to do before you see it yourself.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I remember her posting about how he cheated, but she had just found out. I didn't know all of that. That makes me really sad. Hope she can get her head on straight. :(
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Elyce225
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:03 PM

Wow, haven't thought about her in a while.

I can't believe she stayed with that swine. She must have very low self esteem.

And she is pregnant...
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup what anon 2 said, I feel bad for her. I hope she realizes that she deserves better eventually.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:05 PM
Wow. This. I knew her dh cheated. That's all I knew.

Quoting Elyce225:
Wow, haven't thought about her in a while.

I can't believe she stayed with that swine. She must have very low self esteem.

And she is pregnant...
zeenah
by Zarah on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:06 PM

I missed everything that happened with her. That's sad though 😞

happy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:08 PM
I was looking for an old post the other day - totally unrelated to her - and saw one of her responses in it. Made me sad. I liked her and felt bad for the situation she was in.
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:08 PM
I liked her. From what I recall her oldest son's father was also being verbally abusive to him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)