Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Bowl Party Deserts Ideas

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
We are hosting a Superbowl Party. I have thought of everything but dessert.

Please Help!
All ideas, recipes and pics welcome.

No one has allergies!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:40 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:44 PM
Rice crispie treats, make your own sundae bar, brownies, chocolate chip cookies.
1L2CMommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:46 PM
I'm making a cream cheese pound cakes with fresh blueberries, strawberries, and whipped cream, and chocolate chip cookie dough dip with graham crackers.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:48 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm making fruit kabobs. That way it isn't too messy. There's a bunch of different ways to make them plus you can add brownie or cake bites on the stick.

For instance you can add brownie, marshmallow and strawberries drizzled with choc(optional) or pieces of pound cake with strawberries drizzled with white choc(optional). I've made both and they were a hit!

Here's a few Google pics so you get a visual.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Brownies cut into football shapes and use white frosting to make the outline of the football. Cake pops in the different team colors. Rice krispy treats same as the brownies. That's all I have :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I made the most killer cake the other day and it was so easy!! It's called earthquake cake. All you do is dump a cup of coconut and 1/2 cup nuts in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. I didn't measure this at just cover the bottom of the pan. Then you make a German chocolate cake mix (use the 3 egg recipe) dump that on top of the coconut. Then in a small pot melt together 8 oz of cream cheese and a stick of butter (idk why but this mixture looked curdled until I added the sugar then it was perfect) stir in 2 cups powdered sugar. Dump glops of this all over the cake batter then swirl through with a knife and throw a couple handfuls of chocolate chips on top of that. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. It cracks up that's why it's called earthquake cake. It's not really pretty but it's soooooo good!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 2:57 PM
Sounds Awesome!

Quoting Anonymous 4: I made the most killer cake the other day and it was so easy!! It's called earthquake cake. All you do is dump a cup of coconut and 1/2 cup nuts in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. I didn't measure this at just cover the bottom of the pan. Then you make a German chocolate cake mix (use the 3 egg recipe) dump that on top of the coconut. Then in a small pot melt together 8 oz of cream cheese and a stick of butter (idk why but this mixture looked curdled until I added the sugar then it was perfect) stir in 2 cups powdered sugar. Dump glops of this all over the cake batter then swirl through with a knife and throw a couple handfuls of chocolate chips on top of that. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. It cracks up that's why it's called earthquake cake. It's not really pretty but it's soooooo good!
81Crystal
by Emerald Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:05 PM
I'm so glad you posted this. I will be making this for tomorrow's party. Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous 4: I made the most killer cake the other day and it was so easy!! It's called earthquake cake. All you do is dump a cup of coconut and 1/2 cup nuts in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. I didn't measure this at just cover the bottom of the pan. Then you make a German chocolate cake mix (use the 3 egg recipe) dump that on top of the coconut. Then in a small pot melt together 8 oz of cream cheese and a stick of butter (idk why but this mixture looked curdled until I added the sugar then it was perfect) stir in 2 cups powdered sugar. Dump glops of this all over the cake batter then swirl through with a knife and throw a couple handfuls of chocolate chips on top of that. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. It cracks up that's why it's called earthquake cake. It's not really pretty but it's soooooo good!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)