Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im still staying in tonight...."ROK MAKE RAPE LEGAL"

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:25 PM
  • 45 Replies
If you haven't heard in the news or on facebook, a blogging group known as The Return Of Kings has issues a group meeting for many cities of the nation and other countries as a recruitment for new members.

This blog is run by one man who generally posts multiple topics but one that stood out above all was his post on how rape should be legalized. He later comments the post is meant as satire, b I t after reading some of the comments on t by e actual article....some men are in full agreeance with this idea.

The meetings that were suppose to take place tonight, February 6, 2016 at 8:20pm have been said to b have been called off due to too many threats of violence against the group, but police in many towns are still standing by just in case.

I happen to live in one of the cities listed, and only minutes away from the meet up place. I'm not even gonna chance it. Too many suck minded freaks out there to trust these days.

by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:26 PM
I don't blame you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:28 PM
I would stay in too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:28 PM

I don't blame you . sick!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:28 PM
I seen test too. Its one in my city but it's not stopping me from enjoying my day. I'm with my boyfriends so not really worried about it.
wildflowers25
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:30 PM

Wow, that is deplorable.  I'd stay in too.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
The purge!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:32 PM
Waiting to see how someone is going to twist this into bashing victim shaming
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:32 PM

Yes, our local news stations reported it and interviewed the owners of the businesses where these guys were supposed to meet. The one was a pretty big guy and it made it clear that anyone who shows up for the rape meeting is going to be in a world of hurt. According to the blog I guess they cancelled and are going to figure out a way to reschedule another secret meeting.

Bumblebutt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:32 PM
Archive.is/lhMKP if someone can make it click....I'm on mobile.

This is the list of cities and countries though
Mommato5kids
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 3:33 PM
It's disgusting. The local bikers club has planned a bbq at the park where it's supposed to happen and it's open to the public. They also said if you want to open carry feel free to.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)