Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, sorry I'm in love with my baby!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
My SIL said I'm annoying because of my excitement over my son, he is eight months and I'm over the clouds with him, I cheerish every little thing and yeah, I know I sometimes talk to much about it and yeah, I'm onr of those moms that will show you a picture of my sweet baby while I'm talking to you.

I can't help it, I fought so hard to have my son, I went through 6 miscarriage over thr last 10 years, two adoptions failed and I was so depressed because my dream was having a kid and I couldn't. While all this happened, my SIL had 4 kids and was always saying how great she was and how easy she got pregnant and was always asking when I was going to give her brother a baby or saying I was getting old (I was 37 when I got pregnant, 38 when DS was born).

Now she says I'm annoying for speaking about what my baby does or what we are planning on do with him and that stuff. Today we were at MIL's house and I was telling MIL how DS already takes some steps on his own and in that moment SIL said "God, stop, is just a baby walking and yeah, I guess you don't know but that's what they do". MIL was so embarrased and mad and told her to apologize and she refused to. DH told her that if she didn't wanted to hear about the baby she shouldn't have stayed in the table after everyone else finished and went out to the yard.

I needed to vent a little.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
booscomputer
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:08 PM
does she know about all you have been through? If she does then she is a heartless bitch. Regardless, congrats and enjoy your baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:09 PM
You love your baby and are excited about him. You're not in love in your baby. Is your son the only thing you ever talk about to your sister and everyone else?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:13 PM
She knows very well all the troubles we've been through. Thank you very much!

Quoting booscomputer: does she know about all you have been through? If she does then she is a heartless bitch. Regardless, congrats and enjoy your baby.
81Crystal
by Emerald Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:14 PM
Congratulations on your son! Your SIL sounds like a massive bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:14 PM
I talk about other things, I accept I speak a bit too much about him but I do speak about other stuff.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You love your baby and are excited about him. You're not in love in your baby. Is your son the only thing you ever talk about to your sister and everyone else?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

If your baby is all you ever talk about, SIL probably isn't the only one annoyed by it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:16 PM
He is not the only thing I talk about but I do accept I speak a bit too much about him.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

If your baby is all you ever talk about, SIL probably isn't the only one annoyed by it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:17 PM
Eh. It's annoying when people ramble on like doing normal things is something special. Don't ramble around her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:18 PM

This

Quoting 81Crystal: Congratulations on your son! Your SIL sounds like a massive bitch.

rachel216
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:20 PM
Its your first baby! Of course your going to be over the moon with him not to mention with all you been threw. Your Sil is a cunt for real. Congrats on your little guy :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)