Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you have a honeymoon?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:55 PM
  • 51 Replies

Did you go on a honeymoon? If you did, where did you go? What did you do? We are getting married next year and have thought about going down to Gatlinburg, TN.  We are getting married in the fall. 

I really want to try ziplining and explore some caves possibly...  We have also considered going somewhere warm.... not sure yet. 

So what did you do? What did you love about it? What did you hate? 

by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:57 PM
We went to Cuba. I was so excited to go to this forbidden country. Not what I was expecting, but we had fun
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. We went to the Seychelles. Quiet little islands in the Indian Ocean. We did the typical water activities, fishing, relaxing lol. I honestly loved everything about it except the amount of time it took to get there lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 5:59 PM
Nope, we didn't really have a wedding either.
PlaysAllDay
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:01 PM
We got married in Gatlinburg. I wouldn't call it a honeymoon but we stayed for 3 days.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:02 PM
Yes we went to the beach .
SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:03 PM
We went to Europe. It was amazing. We stayed a few days in Rome, a few days in Florence, and a few days in Amsterdam. I loved everything about it, except maybe that we didn't have a)more time or b)more money! The worst part was taking cabs from the airport to the hotel/hostel. Cab drivers really rip off tourists. Oh, and the flight. 16 hours on a plane is NOT fun. Other than though, we had a blast!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Yes. We went to Greece. Spent a lot of time at the beaches. The places we went to might not be there anymore, it was 23 years ago lol.

The only place in TN I have been to is Pigeon Forge. We did some horse back riding there, and went to Dollyworld lol. 

alexsmommy2010
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:04 PM
We went to kings island. The only sucky part was it drizzeled the entire time.
TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:04 PM
We drove to San Francisco and did all the tourist traps.
tattoomommy89
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:04 PM
We live in florida close to tampa, got married and went to orlando, i was working at a hotel at the time and gained enough points to have the entire weekend free to use our money for other things
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)