Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so over it.... Eta

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Dh cousin is living with us(not my choice), I don't and can't stand her. She knows this and I'll explain why I can't stand her.

Let's call her Maria, when dh asked me if it is okay for Maria to stay for a while? I said it isn't a good idea and then he kept hounding and i was stressed as is so I said whatever. It was okay for the first few months after she moved in but dh keeps telling me Maria did this or that.. I told him i didn't want to hear about it... Every single day its she done this she done that or she had an attitude. Now, it is worse and I'm sick of her.. Dh called saying she is on her way to help me with the kids, when she walked in i told her i didn't need help and wished she would move somewhere else. She got pissed and walked out, called dh and told him i kicked her out. Started a fucking fight between dh and I and I'm to my end with all this...

Eta: I don't like her because all dh talks about is her. Last night he calls me saying she is being mean to dd and he is right there when it happens. She lies etc.. I'm so over it and I'm done. Dh already said me and the kids leave me Maria because she's family. Does she pay the bills? No, does she have a job? No, dh and her had an agreement that she can stay for free if she watches the kids when needed and keep the house cleaned. I'm about to just pack up and take me, dd and ds and just leave.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bundle-o-joys
by Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:44 PM
I don't blame you. I would've kicked her out too. She more than likely wouldn't have even been there to begin with.
blessed107
by Diamond Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:46 PM
Not enough details to this post. You didn't say why you don't like her. Was she supposed to help you with the children? I'm confuded6.
Supercooper07
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 6:47 PM
Why don't you like her?
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 7:30 PM

Quoting Supercooper07: Why don't you like her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 7:31 PM
You sound ridiculous.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Kick both of them out. Problem solved.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Why

Quoting Anonymous 2: You sound ridiculous.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)