Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf are you thinking?! - They are keeping me tonight,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

I was at a soft play area with my children at the mall.

I was sitting on the seats meant for the adults, when these two kids were trying to climb on the seats and said move! I said no these are not for children there is plenty to climb on in the kids area. They whined at me and I look around and no one seems to be watching them. I again, said no, these are for the adults.

So they ran off. There is even a sign kids are not to climb on chairs and the outter wall.

These shits after about 15 minutes climb on it and one fell and hit me hard in the back. I yelled ouch, are you serious?!

They were old enough to know better maybe 8-10. They get scared I guess and ran to mom who is ignoring them with her nose in a book.

She looked around grabbed her stuff and booked it out of there like hell itself was at her heels.

People seriously need to watch their little shits!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended up at the ER. I have a ton of back problems and was in tears and the hospital is keeping me. They gave me a shot and have me on a medication, and I am trying to sleep. I am in a ton of pain where I was hit. I made a report. And the security at the mall was called and asked to pull video. Yay.

Sorry I was a total bitch. It's NOT an excuse but I was in so much pain I was in tears when I was writing back, (Def not the best time to post). Ugh!

I had back surgery 2 months ago and now this. I'm still hurting but they gave me a narcotic type pain med and at least I don't care. Going to put away my laptop and try to sleep now. Thank you all for being understanding and goodnight ladies.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theboyfactory
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:20 PM
Little shits!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:22 PM
Cue the but my kids special needs.

I have one myself and watch him like a hawk so that shit doesn't fly with me.

Quoting theboyfactory: Little shits!
Rigby229
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have asked them excuse me? Who do you think you are talking to me that way? WHERE'S YOUR MOTHER? I hate when kids are rude. And mom should have made them apologize to you.
PogoPalOj
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:25 PM

anxiousOh the horror!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:27 PM
I have severe back issues and I'm in a shit ton of pain since the little asshole fell on me.

If you think your kids have the right to fucking fall on people because they can't follow rules you are fucking beyond wrong.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

anxiousOh the horror!

sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Im just lol'ing about 'nose in a book'... at least she is reading one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I should have.

Quoting Rigby229: I would have asked them excuse me? Who do you think you are talking to me that way? WHERE'S YOUR MOTHER? I hate when kids are rude. And mom should have made them apologize to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:28 PM
It should have been a child rearing book.

Quoting sammichmaker: Im just lol'ing about 'nose in a book'... at least she is reading one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:30 PM
Watch out... the special snow flakeep mom's will be here soon to tell you you're wrong.
momma2mms
by Kristin on Feb. 6, 2016 at 9:30 PM
I'm so tired of crappy parents. Jeez just watch your kids. 10 and 8 year olds are too old to be playing on that type of play ground anyway. I would have marched them over to their parents.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)