Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bored at the ER: Update

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:44 PM
  • 27 Replies
My daughter has been sick with an upper respiratory infection since November. Nothing seems to be helping. Her pediatrician advised me to take her to the hospital. Waiting for results of a chest X-ray now.

Chest X-ray came back good. She doesn't have pneumonia. They want to start her on an antibiotic. Sounds like we will get home tonight.
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:45 PM
Hope they get her better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by Brandi on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:46 PM
Hope she gets better soon.
MOM-RN
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:47 PM
Hope you get answers.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Mobile Photo

Poor baby! Hope healing is on the way!
my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:47 PM

Hope she feels better!   My husband is on his 3rd round of antibiotics now.  He has been sick with one since mid December.  

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:51 PM
I did three trach changes this week. The trach was clogged with thick mucus each time. I hate it when she is sick.
MOM-RN
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:54 PM
Quoting SerpentsKiss: I did three trach changes this week. The trach was clogged with thick mucus each time. I hate it when she is sick.

Oh that is terrible and scary. Hope they get it figured out quickly. You are a super hero, I hate trach care honestly. It's scary stuff.

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:55 PM
I've been doing trach care for about a year. I also do g-tube care.

Quoting MOM-RN:
Quoting SerpentsKiss: I did three trach changes this week. The trach was clogged with thick mucus each time. I hate it when she is sick.

Oh that is terrible and scary. Hope they get it figured out quickly. You are a super hero, I hate trach care honestly. It's scary stuff.

MOM-RN
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:00 PM
Quoting SerpentsKiss: I've been doing trach care for about a year. I also do g-tube care.

Quoting MOM-RN:

Parents with kids that need care are super human! I always appreciate the knowledge they have, especially in the ED!

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Feb. 6, 2016 at 11:02 PM
I have been told by a few nurses that I should consider nursing school.

Quoting MOM-RN:
Quoting SerpentsKiss: I've been doing trach care for about a year. I also do g-tube care.

Quoting MOM-RN:

Parents with kids that need care are super human! I always appreciate the knowledge they have, especially in the ED!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)