Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

goodbye dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
2 moms liked this
I left my stbx husband 3 weeks and 2 days ago. He was abusive to the kids and pets. He was sexually abusive to me.

Last week, he cut me off money wise. Since he's not very bright, he didn't stop direct deposit into our joint account.
Earlier I went to our bank and smiled nicely. Told them, oh dh lost his bank card. Can you freeze it and hell get a new one Monday. They did of course.

Tonite, I checked the account one last time before sleeping. And yup his check was in there. So I western unioned it to myself. (In a safe house and curfew is 9p).

He was going to use that check to run from the criminal investigations. He already broke the lease and packed up what he wanted.
He's planning on leaving Monday.

When he finally gets to find out how much I left him with, he is probably going to be pissed.

I left him 1.01
Because it looks like lol and I know I'm laughing at his stupidity. Thankfully we have a no contact order in place and I'm sticking to the safe house all weekend.

Just needed to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:27 AM
Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:28 AM
Be careful. An abusive person is capable of anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:28 AM
Thank you!

I need to go get a job this week. But I'm already 100% happier without him. And I can actually sleep now too

Quoting Anonymous 2: Good luck
BonnieRay
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:28 AM
How do you know what his plans are? Are the criminal investigations about the abuse you and your children suffered?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:31 AM
Go, girl!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Congratulations on getting out. It is a very healthy and brave step you have taken. Second, I love that you have found a little humor in all this. Good luck sweetie, may your new beginning be all it should be and may you find happiness and peace in your future.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:33 AM
Yes. He sexually assaulted one of our kids and raped me.

He may have gotten arrested today for the rape but the other one is still being investigated.

My child told a mandated reporter so were dealing with the state as well. She comes to see us twice a week. But he had let her know he was leaving and she broke the news to me. Originally, his mom was going to tell me.

Also, they don't realize I reopened my fb page and can see his moms updates.

Quoting BonnieRay: How do you know what his plans are? Are the criminal investigations about the abuse you and your children suffered?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:36 AM

101 = LOL

I hope he's bright enough to get it!  Stay safe.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:37 AM
Maybe he'll just kill himself. What a waste of oxygen.

Good luck to you. Recovery can be rough.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:38 AM
That's great!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you!

I need to go get a job this week. But I'm already 100% happier without him. And I can actually sleep now too

Quoting Anonymous 2: Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)