Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kesha is free! kinda

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:33 AM
  • 27 Replies

sony broke their contract with dr luke so she is free to not have to deal with him in any way now. their reasoning sucks tho. its bc they are trying to save face. they got rid of HIM bc they "cant afford the adeles of the world to say we dont support our artists" idiots. they still dont support kesha but she did at least get some satisfaction for him losing his contract which wasnt up for another year.

thoughts?

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:48 AM
Kesha sucks.
firespurity
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:51 AM
3 moms liked this
Maybe. But that doesn't mean she should be subjected to sexual harassment and rape. No woman should have to choose between career and assault.

Quoting amje: Kesha sucks.
Inana
by Controversial on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:52 AM

I don't know anything about it.  But, I wondered where she went.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:57 AM
I'm actually happier that they fired him instead of letting her go. Now none of their artists will have to work with that disgusting pig
bellawomen
by Summer on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:59 AM

I am still confused.  I thought Sony stated their hands were tied because Kesha was not signed with them, but to him directly.   So how does cutting ties with him end her contract with him if she was not signed with Sony?

eliptica24
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:24 AM

her music yes but what happened to her is disgusting and what sony did exaserbated it

Quoting amje: Kesha sucks.

eliptica24
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:25 AM

she just lost a court case against sony to release her from her 6 album contract mainly bc she was forced to work with Dr Luke who during the trial came out allegedly that he raped her and other things some time ago. Most people including people who have previously worked with him believe her. Sony wouldnt let her go so there has been a $ free kesha going around and finally as i wrote before they hit a middle ground by releasing him instead

Quoting Inana:

I don't know anything about it.  But, I wondered where she went.

TardisTraveler
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:26 AM
I'm in no way amused by this news. The whole thing is pretty normal and mundane celebrity mess.
eliptica24
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:26 AM

they only did it bc of the bad media. they should trust their artists with such serious issues. i would still fight to be released.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm actually happier that they fired him instead of letting her go. Now none of their artists will have to work with that disgusting pig

eliptica24
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:27 AM

rape is normal? wow....

Quoting TardisTraveler: I'm in no way amused by this news. The whole thing is pretty normal and mundane celebrity mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)