Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband turned on by drinking my breast milk.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 161 Replies
Yeah soooo this happened. I'm 5 weeks postpartum. We started having sex again a week ago. Well the first time... he was sucking on my nipples during foreplay and tasted some milk. He acted like it kind of weirded him out and then he stopped shortly after. Then a few days later the same thing happen. Well tonight it happened again and I told him it's not really a big deal and I joked around and said "Well it's good for the immune system so at least you won't get sick any time soon!" Haha.

So he continued and then it seemed like he was not just tolerating but he was starting to like it it. He said there was a lot and it was really sweet. He was really going at it and got really hard. At first I felt kind of weird. I mean... I'm not even breastfeeding the baby ffs. lol. But then I just went with it and let him enjoy. Anyone else deal with this? Is it really that weird? I don't want to tell him to stop and make him feel embarrassed or anything. And the sex was great afterwards. lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:47 AM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:48 AM
Um, well why not? GL though, you're going to get bashed big time lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:50 AM
Gross
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:51 AM
Oh I know. Let them bash. I figure there will at least be a few decent answers in between. lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Um, well why not? GL though, you're going to get bashed big time lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:55 AM
Why?

Quoting Anonymous 3: Gross
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:10 AM
Okie dokie
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:10 AM
Truth be told, when I was nursing our son my boyfriend would get a little milk during foreplay and I liked it. I don't know if I would go for a full on nursing session though haha.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh I know. Let them bash. I figure there will at least be a few decent answers in between. lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Um, well why not? GL though, you're going to get bashed big time lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:14 AM
lol. Well that wasn't the plan. 😳

Quoting Anonymous 2: Truth be told, when I was nursing our son my boyfriend would get a little milk during foreplay and I liked it. I don't know if I would go for a full on nursing session though haha.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh I know. Let them bash. I figure there will at least be a few decent answers in between. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:16 AM
2 moms liked this
That would freak me out. I don't even want him touching my boobs when I'm nursing. Breastfeeding an adult as a sex act is disgusting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)