Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 options.....none of them doable.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I have 5 kids with my ex, last was conceived during rape. I never pressed charges. I stupidly forgave him. He supposedly got a vasectomy 5 months ago. He raped me again last month. Now I am pregnant again. He doesn't know. I can't have a 6th child. But, I could never forgive myself for having an abortion or placing the baby for adoption. No matter how horrible the circumstances, it is still my child.

I just don't know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madwifa
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:55 AM
Adoption
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:55 AM
I should clarify, I forgave him. I never got back together with him. I never trusted him again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:55 AM

Abort it and the ex

amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:56 AM
I can't help with that, since you have your own beliefs about things.

But I am very sorry you're living with this, and I don't think rape is forgivable.

Here's a BUMP.
TardisTraveler
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:57 AM
I'm very sorry for your situation. May I ask why you would allow him to even be close enough in a home to have it happen again? It is vital that you report this immediately. Get a restraining order and possibly move.
As far as the pregnancy goes, this is a choice that only you can make. Though I think any choice you make is fully understandable and okay.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

You start by going to the police. Press charges for rape. Get a restraining order. Stop allowing him near you and your children. Is this real?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:59 AM
Why wouldn't you hold him accountable? Guess you're having a baby with your rapist...?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:00 AM

Again........

Quoting Anonymous 3: Why wouldn't you hold him accountable? Guess you're having a baby with your rapist...?

conweis
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:00 AM
It is hard for a spouse or ex you have kids with to prove rape.
Even then the rapist has rights to his kids.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

You start by going to the police. Press charges for rape. Get a restraining order. Stop allowing him near you and your children. Is this real?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:01 AM

You need to report this. I know you forgave him once, but you are in a bad position now and you will never be able to full heal until you do this. Let the police know every detail, and let them know you are willing to do a dna test to prove the current pregnancy is indeed his child. Can you prove he doesn't live with you? That will make a difference in the long run. If you don't report this, you risk him doing it again, or possibly worse. If he's not doing it to you, what if he does it to one of your children next, or someone else? Please, you need to stand up for yourself. I've been through something similar and almost died because the guy became really angry when he found out I was pregnant, and almost killed me for it. Do something before it's too late. Then go see a counselor/psych so you can heal mentally as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)