Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Missing AF

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
EDIT: I DON'T TAKE THE MINI PILL, I TAKE
Levonorgestrel-ethinyl Estradiol, OK GO ON

According to the mini pill I started taking 24 days ago, my period should have cóme on the 22nd day but it didn't, now I'm thinking, why should it be if there's only been 24 days and the cycle is 28, but not according to instructions. So anyone can tell me if the pill is working? is this normal? do I have to wait until it regulates?, I have a Dr appointment next week so I don't want to go today but I'm a little worried, not that I'm pregnant, I haven't had sex but my husband arrives next friday and I hate to use a condom.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TardisTraveler
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:22 AM
Not sure. I have depo. Got back on it last month. No period at all which is always disturbing but often normal on depo
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:23 AM
Bump. Have no idea I don't us BC.
halleys_mommy_1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:23 AM
I think it takes a few cycles to become normal, how long have you been on it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOM-RN
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Anytime you mess with your hormones it will take time for your body to adjust. 

http://www.familyplanning.org/pdf/Facts_About_Progestin.pdf

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:26 AM
Depo ruined and destroyed my body, my bones, and sent me into menopause at 17. Good luck.

I was on it for two years and when it hit me it hit me all at once.

Quoting TardisTraveler: Not sure. I have depo. Got back on it last month. No period at all which is always disturbing but often normal on depo
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:27 AM
Just this last one but I use it for 6 years before my last kid, it's the only thing that doesn't make me bleed all month long, I really need for it to work properlyyy yyyy yyyy buaaah

Quoting halleys_mommy_1: I think it takes a few cycles to become normal, how long have you been on it
TardisTraveler
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:34 AM
I've been on and off depo for 10 years.
No weight gain and no issues. I don't like that I immediately had no period after my first shot this time. But no pregnancy symptoms.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Depo ruined and destroyed my body, my bones, and sent me into menopause at 17. Good luck.

I was on it for two years and when it hit me it hit me all at once.

Quoting TardisTraveler: Not sure. I have depo. Got back on it last month. No period at all which is always disturbing but often normal on depo
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:38 AM
I was on that mini pill and got pregnant. I know it's not 100%. That was the only one I could take.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:38 AM
Ok reading this, I realize I'm stupid, a completely moron, I do not take the mini pill, they always told me it was but it isn't I take Levonorgestrel-ethinyl Estradiol so guess it's different.

Quoting MOM-RN:

MOM-RN
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 8:41 AM

LOL. It happens. Yes, it is different and effects the body differently. It is still going to take your system time to get use to it and you will be irregular for a while. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ok reading this, I realize I'm stupid, a completely moron, I do not take the mini pill, they always told me it was but it isn't I take Levonorgestrel-ethinyl Estradiol so guess it's different.
Quoting MOM-RN:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)