Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Please, please take your weight serious. My friend just died because she was to fat.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:23 AM
I'm sure she had other health issues other than fat.
-Spider-
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:26 AM

That sucks!=(

I am doing something about it. I found out I was less healthy than I thought.

two4one
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:27 AM

Sorry for the loss of your friend. I am sure those who are obese realize that it's not healthy and nothing anyone says will change them. It has to come from within.

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:27 AM
And some people die because they drink, or smoke, or take unnecessary physical risks, like skydiving. Or sometimes fitness nuts die in car wrecks. Theres really nothing you can do to change another person's behavior.
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm sure she had other health issues other than fat.

Not always.

My friend died a few years ago.  She was 47.  No health problems, but overweight all her life.  Died of a sudden heart attack, with no prior heart problems.

She left behind a pregnant 21 year old daughter, that really needed her mom.  And heartbroken parents.  And now a grandson that will never know his grandma, who would have adored him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:29 AM
I had a friend die due to health problems related to his weight. He passed a couple year ago on my birthday. He was probably close to 400lbs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:33 AM
The husband of the lady who used to babysit me as a child died suddenly one day. Just collapsed. He was morbidly obese and the autopsy showed all kinds of obesity related stuff that contributed to his otherwise untimely death in his late 30s. This was a guy whose tests always came back normal.
joaniedanger
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Perhaps she had obesity related problems. Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, insufficient circulation, sleep apnea, enlarged heart.
Is that what you mean by other health problems? All of those can be brought on or made worse by obesity.
...but #HAES...am I right?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'm sure she had other health issues other than fat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Please please please take your literacy seriously. It's TOO fat not to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:00 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting Anonymous 6: Please please please take your literacy seriously. It's TOO fat not to.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)