Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bangs........?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
How do you know if they are right for you If you've never had them. What are the best ones to get and why? Any info would be amazing!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:28 AM
You can use an app to photoshop bangs on your face. Or you could just go for it and if they don't suit you, it grows back :) i love blunt bangs but sideswept bangs are pretty too. Sideswept might be a good starting point for a bangs virgin. Lol
I just got bangs again and I missed them a lot!
Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:31 AM

You can do it online, too.  Upload your photo to this site and try on some hairstyles that feature bangs.

Bangs come in many different styles.  I've always worn bangs.

http://www.taaz.com/

Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:32 AM

Arrange your hair in a way that makes it looks like you have bangs. Flip your ponytail where the ends cover your forehead.  Hold it there and see if you like it. Just play around with it until you find the type you like. 

-Spider-
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I have done this.

I do have bangs.

Quoting Famousglm714:

Arrange your hair in a way that makes it looks like you have bangs. Flip your ponytail where the ends cover your forehead.  Hold it there and see if you like it. Just play around with it until you find the type you like. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:19 AM
The app only has 1.8 stars and you have to pay 1.49 for it. :(

Quoting Tinse:

You can do it online, too.  Upload your photo to this site and try on some hairstyles that feature bangs.

Bangs come in many different styles.  I've always worn bangs.

http://www.taaz.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:21 AM
I have side swept bangs nut wanted to do something I've never done before. Kind of like you bangs in your profile pic :) super cute!

Quoting supermama322: You can use an app to photoshop bangs on your face. Or you could just go for it and if they don't suit you, it grows back :) i love blunt bangs but sideswept bangs are pretty too. Sideswept might be a good starting point for a bangs virgin. Lol
I just got bangs again and I missed them a lot!
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:22 AM
I think side swept bangs look the best. It really depends on your face shape if you want other bangs. And like supermama said, they have apps. I say just go for it and try something new.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)