Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband and shoe shopping

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I think my hubby will be barefoot before he finds a pair of shoes he can wear. Last year we got him a second pair of Nike free, 120 shoes, he's worn them once, it makes his ankle roll. I got him a nice pair of hiking sandals two years ago, wore them once, it crunches his toes, he's had regular adidas sandals and his feet keep sliding out of them so that why we agreed on the hiking ones with backs, 100.00 later they've just sat here,
He decided a year ago to wear his only pair of shoes to work, he's a plumber, these are the first Nike free shoes we got him. The only pair he wears, they don't make these anymore that's why we upgraded for the second pair. His shoes are falling apart. I'm so annoyed.
Anyone have issues like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:35 AM
No one huh????
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Does he try these things on before buying?

DallasCowboys81
by Don't live in Texas! on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Nope. My husband knows what he likes and will get what he wants. Granted we are in the store for hours because he's trying them on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:42 AM
Yes but with everything he's like 'eh there fine'
He'd have no shoes at all right now if we didn't get them when he says 'eh there fine'

Quoting ColleenF30:

Does he try these things on before buying?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:42 AM
Lucky

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Nope. My husband knows what he likes and will get what he wants. Granted we are in the store for hours because he's trying them on.
Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Mine only likes his crappy old ones. Ugh. I might have to throw them away. They're too gross to even be in the house, lol. There's nothing wrong with his feet either, he's just picky. 

WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:45 AM
WTF. My DH does the same thing. He tries on the shoes, walks a bit. We buy them. He wears them ONCE and then says he can't wear them again. Makes no mention or even ATTEMPTS to take them back to the store.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:47 AM
He's an adult, if he wants to go around looking like a hobo that's his choice. Eventually he'll get tired of it and buy something himself. I wouldn't worry about it.
jamamama00
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:48 AM
My husband shops for his
own clothing.
Diatech12
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Mine is a like a woman when I comes to shoes but honestly your husbands a big boy.
Deciding on shoes shouldn't be a "we" thing, he's not 5z
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)