Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession is...kids missed school today.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I overslept this morning because of my meds, and didn't get my kids to school. So....I lied to them and told them I kept them home so they could go get haircuts. Oops.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:39 AM
Bump
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Whatever
jamamama00
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Well, that's a stupid excuse if I've ever heard one. You couldn't come up with anything else? Seriously?
LeilaBeansMom
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm a big believer in the occasional mental health day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:42 AM
We are going to a big charity banquet tonight so it makes sense. But, I'm ridiculously nauseous so I can't even take them to do that. Ugh.

Quoting jamamama00: Well, that's a stupid excuse if I've ever heard one. You couldn't come up with anything else? Seriously?
Famousglm714
by Gina on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:43 AM

I kept my LO home last Friday just because. My boss gave me the day off so we did errands and did some exploring around the city. He's only in preschool and they're still getting paid so whatever, lol. 

mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Why not drop them off late???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:44 AM
I'd question what meds you're taking and how much if you can't get your kids to school. Hmmmmm. . . .
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:45 AM
Oh well. They'll survive. I don't think it's a big deal but I'm sure most will think you're a horrible person.
jamamama00
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 10:46 AM
No it doesn't at all. You don't miss school to get haircuts you go after school or on wekeends. And everyone knows you don't get haircuts the same day of the event. Hello, fresh cut lines..

Quoting Anonymous 1: We are going to a big charity banquet tonight so it makes sense. But, I'm ridiculously nauseous so I can't even take them to do that. Ugh.

Quoting jamamama00: Well, that's a stupid excuse if I've ever heard one. You couldn't come up with anything else? Seriously?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)