Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish the daycare center next door would STFU!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Ok hear me out. I don't mind the kids. Yes I know I moved next door to a daycare. I RUN A DAYCARE out of my home! I'm used to noise! But for God's sake I cannot take the male worker with the trumpet anymore!!!He plays and sings outside while the kids are playing. It's bad enough when he sings with his ukulele singing: I would walk five thousand miles and some other song with the chorus: close the prison gates over and over and over and over and over and over again! Sing some kid songs for fuck sake! The trumpet kills me.

OK I feel better now. Time to remind me that I'm supposed to be a perfect robot because I'm a daycare provider. Have a good weekend.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Wtf are you talking about?
You run a daycare but there's a daycare next door with a trumpet? Huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:39 PM
There is a daycare center across the street

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wtf are you talking about?
You run a daycare but there's a daycare next door with a trumpet? Huh?
TardisTraveler
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Who opens a daycare next to a daycare ...How counterproductive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:56 PM
Odd having a daycare right next to pr across the street from another daycare. But continual trumpet playing and singing would be annoying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:46 PM
In my state centers and home daycare are completely different. Not counterproductive at sell. As a matter of fact the centers are so crappy around here I've gotten business from them.

Quoting TardisTraveler: Who opens a daycare next to a daycare ...How counterproductive.
Anonymous
Centers and home daycare are completely different

Quoting Anonymous 3: Odd having a daycare right next to pr across the street from another daycare. But continual trumpet playing and singing would be annoying.
Anonymous
Centers and home daycare are completely different

Quoting Anonymous 3: Odd having a daycare right next to pr across the street from another daycare. But continual trumpet playing and singing would be annoying.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:47 PM
I think he sounds awesome
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:49 PM
I work in a preschool and there is no way in HELL I'd want to leave next to one. Good luck to you. Maybe you could talk to them about some quiet hours if they get too loud early in the morning
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:51 PM
That would drive me nuts! Unfortunately there's not much you can do. 🙁

In home and centers are very different! Some families prefer a center type settings and some prefer an in home daycare. There is a center down the street from me and it definitely doesn't affect me, I stay full!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)