Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a tattoo not meth

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I just found out I'm pregnant. I got a tattoo 2 weeks ago before I knew. Well I had my first appointment yesterday and the ob asked when I got my tattoo because it's pealing. I told her and said I didn't know I was pregnant when I got it. She then lectured me for 20 minutes because I got my iud out before christmas....yeah I got it out because it was causing me issues which she knows. She then went on to say she was going to order a drug test for me because I obviously can't make "good choices".....ffs it's a tattoo not meth.

Yeah I just left....I called a birthing center when I got home....not dealing with that hospital anymore....
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:08 PM
I'd insist the drug test be taken immediately and tell her that I expect an apology when the results come back. Then I'd find another doctor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Eh I had shit to do yesterday. I didn't have time to wait 2 hours in the lab for a bullshit test because she didn't like that I got a tattoo.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I'd insist the drug test be taken immediately and tell her that I expect an apology when the results come back. Then I'd find another doctor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Bump
rachel216
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Yea I don't blame you! I wouldn't put up with that bs either
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:43 PM

i dont understand why shes so pissy either. when i was pregnant with my first i had just gotten a tattoo when i found out i was pregnant. she didnt act anything like this back then.

Quoting rachel216: Yea I don't blame you! I wouldn't put up with that bs either

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:59 PM
I wish my doc would say some crazy shit like that to me. How disrespectful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:04 PM

this isnt the first time ive done this either. with my first i got a tattoo the day before i found out, she didnt act like a bitch back then so idk whats so different now.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wish my doc would say some crazy shit like that to me. How disrespectful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:10 PM
I didn't know with my last pregnancy that I was pregnant due to some complications, I bled every month, a little irregularly, but nothing that led me to believe I was pregnant. I got 5 tattoos in less than a week and found out I was 3 months pregnant. We are healthy. My doc explained that the main concern with getting inked while pregnant are the risks for staph infections, or other infections because of the lowered immune system and some pigments could be carcinogenic (sp?). She wasn't worried at all.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

this isnt the first time ive done this either. with my first i got a tattoo the day before i found out, she didnt act like a bitch back then so idk whats so different now.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wish my doc would say some crazy shit like that to me. How disrespectful.

rachel216
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:21 PM
Quoting Anonymous 1:

i dont understand why shes so pissy either. when i was pregnant with my first i had just gotten a tattoo when i found out i was pregnant. she didnt act anything like this back then.

Quoting rachel216: Yea I don't blame you! I wouldn't put up with that bs either

I don't understand why shed act all pissy about it! I mean its not like your 6months pregnant you just found out! Not everyone find out super early either
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)