Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just got the call I have herpes

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies
I'm really numb I don't know how to feel. I've never had an outbreak before. I believe this is a new infection because all my test have been negative before now. I believe I'm having an outbreak now because it hurts when I wipe. I've only been with my kids dad so I know that's where it came from. I honestly don't know what to do now.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamamama00
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:15 PM
It hurts to wipe but you aren't sure why? You haven't bothered to look? A doc just called you out of the the blue to say you've caught the herp? But they didn't advise you on how treat it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:15 PM
Snoop through the bastard's shit to find out who he's been fucking on the side. Don't just confront him and say I have herpes now, WTF, because I can about guarantee he'll say you were the one cheating.
mlmynm81
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:16 PM
What made you get tested?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:49 PM
I had a smell and discharge and I thought it was a yeast infection or trichinosis all the symptoms fit I never imagined this.

Quoting mlmynm81: What made you get tested?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Something was just telling me to get tested. I remember seeing hsv on the bracelet after I had my baby but paid it no mind because they didn't say anything.

Quoting jamamama00: It hurts to wipe but you aren't sure why? You haven't bothered to look? A doc just called you out of the the blue to say you've caught the herp? But they didn't advise you on how treat it?
jamamama00
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I don't believe that at all.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Something was just telling me to get tested. I remember seeing hsv on the bracelet after I had my baby but paid it no mind because they didn't say anything.

Quoting jamamama00: It hurts to wipe but you aren't sure why? You haven't bothered to look? A doc just called you out of the the blue to say you've caught the herp? But they didn't advise you on how treat it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:54 PM
No one ever told you you had HIV?

Seriously? The entire time you were pregnant? Nada?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Something was just telling me to get tested. I remember seeing hsv on the bracelet after I had my baby but paid it no mind because they didn't say anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:55 PM
No one said anything I don't beg people to believe.

Quoting jamamama00: I don't believe that at all.

momngram
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:56 PM

What has your doctor suggested?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:57 PM
No no one told me anything not even at my 6 week check.

Quoting Anonymous 3: No one ever told you you had HIV?

Seriously? The entire time you were pregnant? Nada?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)