Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life already sucks...why am I not surprised im dying

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
So I've been feeling extremely tired for ages now. It's a tired I can't explain. Im so sleepy. I literally sleep all day long after I put my kids on their school bus . I assumed it was attributed to my major depression and other mental illnesses. However I had a very bad reaction to sipping a wine cooler recently and now it's suspected that I have hodgkin's lymphoma. ...my mom is currently battling multiple myeloma another blood cancer that's fatal.

Im the single sole parent of two kids who depend on me ..whom are also autistic my 8 year old started randomly crying a few months ago saying im going to die which freaked me out (this is before I suspected anything) I even made a post about it here thinking he's just finding out about death etc and how should I comfort him...

I just had to comfort him a few days ago because he's upset his dad wants nothing to do with him and I kissed him and told him mommy will always be here for you etc.

How the fuck am I going to manage cancer treatment when I have literally no help. Its just me and my kids in this world.

For fucks sake if my depression, personality disorders, panic attacks and being fat as hell wasnt bad enough....now I have cancer

Somehow ill have to schedule all dr appt while they're in school so I can be home in time to get them off their school bus

The saying life sucks than you die is absolutely true
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Prayers girl. Im so sorry. Xhugsx
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM
You've been to the Dr and been told you're ill? Or are just speculating?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Do you have no other family or friends at all?

Take advantage of any and all support such as support groups and things along those lines before you even start treatments. Your doctor should be able to get you pointed in the right direction with that. Google stuff yourself, too, for cancer support groups in your area.
firespurity
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Pregnancy can make you super tired and overly sensitive to alcohol...

Also baby conditions can cause tiredness and reactions to alcohol. You're jumping the gun. Go to the doctor and discuss your symptoms. Get testing. And then worry about the results.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:49 PM

See if there are cancer support groups at the place you are receiving treatment. Many times they can provide assistance such as house cleaning, cooking, etc. Are you seeing someone for your depression and mental illness?

momngram
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:50 PM

What does your doctor suggest? 

Godstar
by Second Coming on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:53 PM
When will you go to the doctor for tests and a diagnosis? Google killed me a hundred times already..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 12:56 PM

Dr. Google says get off the "poor pitiful me" Train and  ger another opinion,  like from an actual Dr. this time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:01 PM
I'm confused... Have you actually been to the Dr and been diagnosed?
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Mar. 11, 2016 at 1:04 PM
"It's suspected" is different than "it's been confirmed".

Don't give up hope and write yourself off just yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)