Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honkers bump for edior extra lol

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:12 PM
  • 30 Replies
3 moms liked this
This lady just made me so mad yesterday. I went to the store and lucked out on a great parking spot. When i was done with my shopping i came to my car put my stuff in the trunk got into the drivers seat and had just shut my door when this crazy women started blaring ger horn.
At first i thought someone was about to hit another car so im looking around and i see this lady waving her hands at me telling me to hurry up. WTF.

she rolls down the window and tells me to move it already. Ok i get out and walk right back in the store. Honking will not make me move faster.

Edit: i became a honker yesterday.
Y r ppl such aholes. I was driving hime and needed to get into the next lane so instead of trying to go in front of the person i was going to go behind them. Well i slowed down and the jerk next to me slowed down so i slowed down even more and so did he was almost stop and i finally honked at him and wave for him to move sorry i dont want to look at ur ugly mugg so i spead up and went in front of him and he ended up switching lanes ugg
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TardisTraveler
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:14 PM
Lol...
I'd do that
If someone rides my ass when driving I slow down by 10 mph
JustMyHumbleOpi
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:14 PM
I find most honking totally rude!
SleepingBeautee
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:16 PM

I agree with you. I would have done the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:16 PM
I get why she's pissy but I wouldn't have honked. Seems like nowadays people like to get into their cars and immediately play on their phone before pulling off. I had to honk at a car in front of me at every red light because she kept her face in her phone and didn't notice when it turned green. So annoying.
shyone_91786
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:17 PM
Same here or if the light just turns green and the honk i will wait till the last second than go

Quoting TardisTraveler: Lol...
I'd do that
If someone rides my ass when driving I slow down by 10 mph
Molz09
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:19 PM
I do the same thing. Or I'll start watching YouTube videos on my phone lol.

You see my tail lights come on and decide to wait for the space? Okay cool. I get that.

Haven't even reached my car and you're waiting for me? Well you're gonna be waiting quite a while....
shyone_91786
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:20 PM
In this case i had just shut my door did not get a chance to turn my car on or put on a seatbelt.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I get why she's pissy but I wouldn't have honked. Seems like nowadays people like to get into their cars and immediately play on their phone before pulling off. I had to honk at a car in front of me at every red light because she kept her face in her phone and didn't notice when it turned green. So annoying.
Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:20 PM

Good for you!

I don't drive, but honkers irritate the hell out of me all the same.  I jump almost out of my skin when some idiot honks near where I'm walking.

I can't stand it, too, when the horn goes off as drivers remotely unlock their doors, but all cars do that now, I imagine.  That makes me jump, too.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:23 PM

HA HA HA!!! I love that you walked back in the store. I hate when people do that too. Assholes.

shyone_91786
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 3:25 PM
Ohh i hated that i have the right of way in the middle of the crosswalk and they pull up right on u then blow on the horn. I walk slower and i am normally a slow walker so i am at a snails pace lol

Quoting Tinse:

Good for you!

I don't drive, but honkers irritate the hell out of me all the same.  I jump almost out of my skin when some idiot honks near where I'm walking.

I can't stand it, too, when the horn goes off as drivers remotely unlock their doors, but all cars do that now, I imagine.  That makes me jump, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)