Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confession: i loathe the kid i babysit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
She's 9
She's always loud
She's whiney
She's a tattle tale
She's a thief
She's a liar
She's a bully
She talks Like a baby. I correct her 24/7
She's a glutton

I look at her and feel angry and vicious.
I loathe the time she will arrive.
I like her mom. Weird right?

I'm always kind to her
I'm fair
I'm giving
I teat her very well
I just wish I didn't have to
I'm doing this to help a friend or I would stop.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nassivera
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:23 PM
I wouldn't put myself through hell like that. Tell her to find another sitter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:25 PM
Sounds like youve had enough. I don't babysit at all ever
Slick_Shoes
by Data on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:28 PM

My kids' babysitter loved them. Then she got popped for prescription drug use. We had to fire her, obviously, and then we were all like, "no wonder she was so patient, she was on drugs". 

It's not funny, but it kind of is. Obviously, I would have killed the bitch if my kids would've gotten hurt on her watch and I knew she was high, but I didn't know, and they all loved each other. It was a major bummer when we had to tell the kids she wouldn't be back :/ 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:28 PM
Yeah...she's awful

Quoting nassivera: I wouldn't put myself through hell like that. Tell her to find another sitter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:29 PM
Well, I'm not high and I'm not easily hiding my impatience....I'm doing it But shit it's hard

Quoting Slick_Shoes:

My kids' babysitter loved them. Then she got popped for prescription drug use. We had to fire her, obviously, and then we were all like, "no wonder she was so patient, she was on drugs". 

It's not funny, but it kind of is. Obviously, I would have killed the bitch if my kids would've gotten hurt on her watch and I knew she was high, but I didn't know, and they all loved each other. It was a major bummer when we had to tell the kids she wouldn't be back :/ 

Spare.Time
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:31 PM

She lives with you?  Does she sleep?  Does she go to school?  I"m just wondering what exactly are you correcting 24/7?  You sleep right?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM
Monday through Friday 6 AM to 8 AM
3 pm to 7 pm
Saturday 6 AM to 7 pm
I was being sardonic

Quoting Spare.Time:

She lives with you?  Does she sleep?  Does she go to school?  I"m just wondering what exactly are you correcting 24/7?  You sleep right?  

Slick_Shoes
by Data on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM

Oh, you're not telling me something I don't know...I don't babysit other people's kids. I just don't have it in me anymore, 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well, I'm not high and I'm not easily hiding my impatience....I'm doing it But shit it's hard
Quoting Slick_Shoes:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:40 PM
Don't feel bad; I'm a preschool teacher. and there's a kid I refer to (only on my own head, of course) as Satan's asshole.he doesn't listen to anyone, he's Whiney, obnoxious, destruction, spoiled, rude, and picks fights with everyone. I spend all day moving him around the room because no one wants to play with this kid, he grabs toys and has zero social skills. He's been out all week, it was fucking magic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)