Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is coming home tonight!!!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:46 PM
  • 13 Replies
He is an otr truck driver and he wasn't supposed to come home until the end of this month... We own the company though and we make the schedule but he wanted to stay on the road and make some extra money. However he got a load close to home and we are going to spend the week-end together!!! I am sooo happy!!!

😍😍😍
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Woohoo ship off the kids & break out the wine!!!! Or whatever it is y'all find fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:49 PM

Use a condom

2m2t
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:52 PM

We have no family in the area so... there's no way to have the kids somewhere than home.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Woohoo ship off the kids & break out the wine!!!! Or whatever it is y'all find fun.

2m2t
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:54 PM

With all honesty, this is mean... :D. I did marry a smart guy. I won't say I trust he won't have sex with other women... because, it is hard to be that confident when he is gone for weeks at a time. But, as much as I know him, he is smart enough to use condoms in such situations.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Use a condom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
My is coming in for about four days tomorrow. Can't wait. He was able to come in for a night last weekend. But that was it. (Our two year old had another seizure and he knew I wasn't okay.)

Enjoy your time together
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:55 PM
Well that sucks. In that case, get the kids to bed & have a quiet party for 2.

Quoting 2m2t:

We have no family in the area so... there's no way to have the kids somewhere than home.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Woohoo ship off the kids & break out the wine!!!! Or whatever it is y'all find fun.

NYmama96
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Enjoy your weekend!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2016 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Have a great weekend ;)

2m2t
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:00 PM

well, he'll get home around midnight... after a field trip with my daughter's class and him driving all day it's very probable that we'll have the "party" on Monday morning when the kids will be in school :D

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well that sucks. In that case, get the kids to bed & have a quiet party for 2.
Quoting 2m2t:

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Mar. 11, 2016 at 7:01 PM
Uh.....

Quoting 2m2t:

With all honesty, this is mean... :D. I did marry a smart guy. I won't say I trust he won't have sex with other women... because, it is hard to be that confident when he is gone for weeks at a time. But, as much as I know him, he is smart enough to use condoms in such situations.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Use a condom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)